Youtube converter?

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Canucker
Grunge God

Youtube converter?

Post by Canucker »

So my buddy told me he got some capture/converter thing that allows him to take the audio from any youtube clip and convert it into an mp3 so he can burn a disc and listen to it in the car.... I'm wanting to do Wav files instead of Mp3 since its better quality... The thing is I do a search and everywhere claims that all the others will give your comp a virus....so basically I don't trust any of them. Has anyone had experience in this?

Creeper113
Grunge prophet

Re: Youtube converter?

Post by Creeper113 »

I've done that, with the mp3 and then converted it to WAV with Mixcraft. Tracks did need to be rebalanced so it takes a minute, but I'd wager you could probably convert it with a free program like Audacity too.

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

what did you use to capture it from youtube?

Creeper113
Grunge prophet

Post by Creeper113 »

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle »

This is really good one, but since YouTube has been after them you can't convert certain videos.

Personally Spencer, I use RealPlayer to download videos. It's a legit program and it won't get you viruses. I've had it for about 5 years now and it's completely free.

I strongly recommend it, but I will say use youtube-mp3.org if you are going to use it every now and then.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 »

I used to have realplayer so that I could save ALL the DM videos onto it. Dunno where it went >>
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

I didn't even know you could successfully do this until a few days ago...I always just assumed it was programs that were free that said they work and then just load your computer with viruses and then try to sell you what they were offering free in the first place...."scan your computer for free!!!!" and then they tell you what the scan found and they want your credit card number in order to remove it from you....I really don't trust anything online....well nine out of ten of you guys....Always gotta leave you guessing :shock:

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

clipconverter.cc
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?