Guilty Pleasures

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

treborillusion
Grunge fanatic
Location: Thornton Heath, London Borough of Croydon / Soho, City of Westminster, GB

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Post by treborillusion » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Post by Grunge_Chick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Every once in awhile this song comes on at work and it makes me giggle.

XsInMyEyes
Grunge guru

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Post by XsInMyEyes » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 pm

I love early Coldplay, and as already stated elsewhere I see them as the greatest rock band of the 2000s (though again competition was all but absent), Chris sang with real ardour, they wrote melodies that hit you in the face and the could play some jarring guitar riffs (Shiver).
- -
ABBA were ... or are? ...amazing. Dave Grohl shares this point of view.
While were on the disco thing ... I loved Rasputin by Boney-M, I like their Daddy Cool too ... and I should listen to an album of theirs...
- -
Shoot me of you like, but Ive been greatly appreciating Belinda Carlisle’s early solo stuff from 1986 lately... in upmost seriousness, American music from that decade was rarely anywhere near as bad as some of the British “music” (*shudders*).
- -
I like the Eagles.
I miss the comfort in being sad. Drive away and its the same, everywhere death row everyone’s a victim.