i hate rap musc

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

do you hate rap music

yes
11%
no
89%

Total votes: 9

Luciditypro
Grunge God

Re: i hate rap musc

Post by Luciditypro »

Why are you such a white supremacist?? Not all rap is about niggas and ho's, dude.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.
joseph
Grunge master

Post by joseph »

raps okay

id like it more if it wasn't so trendy.

in 10 yrs rap will be forgotten, hopefully.
Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro »

And even the racist stuff... Can't exactly say the treatment is not deserved. Whites have treated blacks unfairly.
Oh yeah, and kill whitey.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

joseph wrote:raps okay

id like it more if it wasn't so trendy.

in 10 yrs rap will be forgotten, hopefully.
i wish rap was gone now
[quote="incessantmace"]No. He was there before Earth Itself was created. He Is the One who commands the Old Ones in shock and awe simply by being. Eons shrink to mere instants before Him, and Eternity itself is dwarfed by His sheer Existence. He Is, Was and Shall Forever Be, because Life and Death and Matter and Space and Time rest upon the Cosmic Entity of Entities that is Him. harrytruman.[/quote]
joseph
Grunge master

Post by joseph »

most mainstream rap is just black propaganda

their is good/amazing rap, you just need to look in the underground scene's to find it.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

joseph wrote:most mainstream rap is just black propaganda

their is good/amazing rap, you just need to look in the underground scene's to find it.
i just don't like rap period i love grunge though
[quote="incessantmace"]No. He was there before Earth Itself was created. He Is the One who commands the Old Ones in shock and awe simply by being. Eons shrink to mere instants before Him, and Eternity itself is dwarfed by His sheer Existence. He Is, Was and Shall Forever Be, because Life and Death and Matter and Space and Time rest upon the Cosmic Entity of Entities that is Him. harrytruman.[/quote]
joseph
Grunge master

Post by joseph »

well i actually love ''black american music'' just rap kinda sucks. r&b is better.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

joseph wrote:well i actually love ''black american music'' just rap kinda sucks. r&b is better.
rnb sucks too
joseph
Grunge master

Post by joseph »

harrytruman wrote:
joseph wrote:well i actually love ''black american music'' just rap kinda sucks. r&b is better.
rnb sucks too
suck my dick, r&b and soul are awesome, especially that d'angelo guy.

im probably the only michael jackson fan on this board, hes 90s r&b stuff is great.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

joseph wrote:
harrytruman wrote:
rnb sucks too
suck my dick, r&b and soul are awesome, especially that d'angelo guy.

im probably the only michael jackson fan on this board, hes 90s r&b stuff is great.
people like u are the reason why grunge isn't popluar anymore & not being played on top 40 radio
all white kids are dressing like wiggers or listing 2 bieber
joseph
Grunge master

Post by joseph »

lol @ this guy calling me a wigger. im not a wigger i actually enjoy the music, but i cant speak for everyone else in my generation, they where brought up worshiping black people on tv/movies.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

joseph wrote:lol @ this guy calling me a wigger. im not a wigger i actually enjoy the music, but i cant speak for everyone else in my generation, they where brought up worshiping black people on tv/movies.
ican't argue with that
sadie

Post by sadie »

Someone used to play this over and over again.

//edit
harrytruman wrote: i guess racist black music that rips on white people
boohoo :roll:
Last edited by sadie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
harrytruman
Grunge maniac

Post by harrytruman »

sadie wrote:Someone used to play this over and over again.

why is this garbage on a grunge fourm i thought were suppose to take nirvana or pearl jam
not ice cube & nurse dre this grunge fourm if listen to rap i'll watch bet
j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

because grunge opened our minds.the music expanded our horizan man,ya dig?
:twisted: