Guns N' Roses

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

treborillusion
Grunge fanatic
Location: Thornton Heath, London Borough of Croydon / Soho, City of Westminster, GB

Re: Guns N' Roses

Post by treborillusion » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:37 pm

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Somehow they managed to still be around.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

Jack_Armstrong
Grunge guru

Post by Jack_Armstrong » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Guns N Roses! Just seen this thread. One of my favourite bands. One of the best bands ever in my opinion. My favourite song has always been a tossup between Right Next Door To Hell, Civil War And You Could Be Mine. So as you can guess from those few choices, my favourite era for the band was the Use Your Illusion era. The opinion may be unpopular but I don’t feel like lying. TBH, I think I and II would’ve been better off as a really nice double-album. The ‘Golden Era’ for Guns N Roses is considered usually to be the Appetite For Destruction era. That’s not my favourite personally, but I love it all the same. Fave track from AfD is Night Train.
So there you have it, that’s my opinion. Excellent band, can’t go wrong with them. Must see them live some day.

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:13 pm

I'm just amazed that Slash and Axel made peace with one another. Good for them, always will love Civil War.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why