Guns N' Roses

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Re: Guns N' Roses

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 am

y2kcage wrote:
Pennyroyaltea wrote:Attention Whore much?
eh harsh words it's the truth about most band thread I post here NO ONE here likes them but it never hurts to see the responses. That's usually how threads work around here do they not? To see others thoughts and opinions about the topic? If that is being an attention whore then everyone here who has ever posted a thread here is an attention whore.

Does that answer your question?
It was a rhetorical question and to answer it is redudant. Secondly, I was calling you an attention whore because according to one of your pervious posts you talk about how no one is going to like them but you like to see people argue or some crap like that.

Look, I dont know if you think youre being smart, but it looks like youre just making an ass of yourself
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 am

Pennyroyaltea wrote:
y2kcage wrote:
Pennyroyaltea wrote:Attention Whore much?
eh harsh words it's the truth about most band thread I post here NO ONE here likes them but it never hurts to see the responses. That's usually how threads work around here do they not? To see others thoughts and opinions about the topic? If that is being an attention whore then everyone here who has ever posted a thread here is an attention whore.

Does that answer your question?
It was a rhetorical question and to answer it is redudant. Secondly, I was calling you an attention whore because according to one of your pervious posts you talk about how no one is going to like them but you like to see people argue or some crap like that.

Look, I dont know if you think youre being smart, but it looks like youre just making an ass of yourself
typing a response on here explaining why you type something is pointless cause I didn't see you say it so calm yourself sister alright? Here is the best response to me in any pointless argument situation whatsoever....

Whatever....

Simple yes?

And to comment on my response about making posts seems like when I make a thread about a any hard rock bands I grew up with no one likes so it is always interesting to see responses so excuse me!

PS I am used to making myself look stupid anywhere so I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW I AM VIEWED CAUSE HERE IS SOMETHING I LIVE BY:

I RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM THAN BE LOVED FOR WHO I AM NOT!

End of discussion!
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:16 am

Calm calm, both of you. y2cage, you have to realize that some of your actions might make some people (like Megs) think you're an attention whore. You said it yourself that you don't mind creating threads about bands (probably) nobody else likes, so you have to live with people talking not just about the band but you as the originator as well. I don't find much sense in some of your threads either but it's a free world. Which also means free to disagree and dislike. And no need to pull the Lone Outsider card (see your KC sig quote) because it's not a matter of life and death but just the ability to not lose your temper or take everything personal just because people don't react the way you want them to.

And Megs: hold your horses, you look so much prettier when you do :wink:
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:23 am

i hate Gn'R.unfortunitly .due to the time i grew up i do know an extrotinary number of songs off by heart.

i <3 November Rain though.but one good song does not make a band for me.
:twisted:

otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 am

GNR were just a nipple to me when i started drinking bottle of rock milk
Eat your water and drink your vegetables

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 am

incessantmace wrote:Calm calm, both of you. y2cage, you have to realize that some of your actions might make some people (like Megs) think you're an attention whore. You said it yourself that you don't mind creating threads about bands (probably) nobody else likes, so you have to live with people talking not just about the band but you as the originator as well. I don't find much sense in some of your threads either but it's a free world. Which also means free to disagree and dislike. And no need to pull the Lone Outsider card (see your KC sig quote) because it's not a matter of life and death but just the ability to not lose your temper or take everything personal just because people don't react the way you want them to.

And Megs: hold your horses, you look so much prettier when you do :wink:
I understand bro I don't know when to control myself sometimes as my sister says it now I am a word blender lol.
It's weird sometimes for me I guess that I should be used to people calling me out on some of my comments huh? Still lol to me so thanks amigo :wink:
otherimprov wrote:
incessantmace wrote:
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

BrutalGeek
Grunge guru

Post by BrutalGeek » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 am

It was among my biggest obsessions like 2005-2007, and I still got a Appetite For Destruction poster hanging on my wall. But as I grew older I realized that Gn'R wasn't enough, there wasn't.. like pure or something, then I got into punk.
But Axl still is an A-S-S-H-O-L-E...
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img685/1016/smellslikesignature.png[/img]

P A I V
Grunge God

Post by P A I V » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

Kyle...I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are aspects of the way that you post that are aggravating. You constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY) are making threads to try and spark some kind of a discussion or argument. A lot of them are good ideas and there isn't really anything wrong with it, but it really seems to me like you crave attention. I don't really know what you're getting out of doing it...but you make like 5 threads a day, every day. A lot of them are okay as I said before, but some threads - particularly this one, are just fucking stupid. It's like "I know you guys don't like them, and I'm making this thread specifically to see your negative responses!" It's just a waste of time, and nobody is gaining anything from it. There's really no 'discussion' taking place.

Also, you always sort of have this fragile persona where you're trying to be this kind of guy who agrees with everybody and is too afraid to offend anybody. I know it's a tad dick-ish on my part to bring it up and I don't know if it's something you're comfortable with changing - but being that spineless and that impressionable is something you should probably work on not doing so much. If you've got your own opinion - not this "Well sorry man, I know you don't agree with me BUT IM STICKING TO MY blah blah blah melodramatic shit", but instead "I disagree with you. This is why". It's more respectable and a lot less annoying.

But hey, that's just my two cents, and I really don't care whether you listen or not. Just please, please don't respond to this by apologizing. It'll just further prove my point.
There's no such thing as a sure thing. Of this, I'm sure.
twitter, tumblr, soundcloud, instagram
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:38 am
I don know who invented beer but I gotta salute that person

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 am

Slugg wrote:Kyle...I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are aspects of the way that you post that are aggravating. You constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY) are making threads to try and spark some kind of a discussion or argument. A lot of them are good ideas and there isn't really anything wrong with it, but it really seems to me like you crave attention. I don't really know what you're getting out of doing it...but you make like 5 threads a day, every day. A lot of them are okay as I said before, but some threads - particularly this one, are just fucking stupid. It's like "I know you guys don't like them, and I'm making this thread specifically to see your negative responses!" It's just a waste of time, and nobody is gaining anything from it. There's really no 'discussion' taking place.

Also, you always sort of have this fragile persona where you're trying to be this kind of guy who agrees with everybody and is too afraid to offend anybody. I know it's a tad dick-ish on my part to bring it up and I don't know if it's something you're comfortable with changing - but being that spineless and that impressionable is something you should probably work on not doing so much. If you've got your own opinion - not this "Well sorry man, I know you don't agree with me BUT IM STICKING TO MY blah blah blah melodramatic shit", but instead "I disagree with you. This is why". It's more respectable and a lot less annoying.

But hey, that's just my two cents, and I really don't care whether you listen or not. Just please, please don't respond to this by apologizing. It'll just further prove my point.
Damn ok then but you meet me in real life you can tell that I am NOT afraid to offend! I don't know why I appear spineless here other than being considered a troll and banned from the site. Then again I don't have negative things to say about others opinions most of the time and that's that. I actually have been calm about threads other than this week cause I have been out of school before christmas break due to snow days and all. I can see where your coming from and well whatever.

I guess when I am in the mode to start threads regardless of the stupidity of it I post but some bumps in the heads are needed for improvement.

Back to my statement I get in trouble A LOT for being a smart-ass back home(not in school I keep myself in check) and the frequent use of sarcasm and trying to do that here no one can tell by reading posts other than knowing people personally.

That's my view. PS thanks for referring to me by actual name amigo
otherimprov wrote:
incessantmace wrote:

P A I V
Grunge God

Post by P A I V » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 am

Not a problem, man, I hope I didn't seem like I was coming from some hostile position or something like that - I'm just trying to help you out. I can see that you're coming along both musically and maturity wise, so I don't really have to worry.
otherimprov wrote:

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

Slugg wrote:Not a problem, man, I hope I didn't seem like I was coming from some hostile position or something like that - I'm just trying to help you out. I can see that you're coming along both musically and maturity wise, so I don't really have to worry.
Nah I can tell you were just trying to give me some heads up like what a older sibling would. It's been a shitty ass year for me.
First, losing my dad due to cancer and recently my baby cousin so I guess I like to post to gain comfort? Idk this year has been a bitch.
otherimprov wrote:
incessantmace wrote:

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 am

who made you the fucking forum police Paul?i am being serious here.you are getting a touch to big for your boots and its strting to grate on my nerves.

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 am

Nothing wrong with that! Paul is just trying to help me out a bit cause I may be intelligent but I can be stupid so

Nah Nah A Boo Boo!
otherimprov wrote:
incessantmace wrote:

P A I V
Grunge God

Post by P A I V » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 am

j-bug wrote:who made you the fucking forum police Paul?i am being serious here.you are getting a touch to big for your boots and its strting to grate on my nerves.
I was actually appointed as forum police last night. I don't know if you were on or not, but we had a party and everything.
otherimprov wrote:

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 am

y2kcage wrote:Nothing wrong with that! Paul is just trying to help me out a bit cause I may be intelligent but I can be stupid so

Nah Nah A Boo Boo!
back off.i wasnt talking to you.
Slugg wrote:
j-bug wrote:who made you the fucking forum police Paul?i am being serious here.you are getting a touch to big for your boots and its strting to grate on my nerves.
I was actually appointed as forum police last night. I don't know if you were on or not, but we had a party and everything.
no you didnt.i was up all night studying and being sick.i was popping in,and i can tell you there was NO suck fucking party.liar.