Soulfly

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar

Daffy
Grunge God

Soulfly

Post by Daffy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:45 am

i was in oslo the other day...watching soulfly..cool as fuck :) incite opened up for them, i read something about the singer in incite is max cavaleras son :) dude can sing as a motherfucker...cool band..incite that is:) talked abit to the singer and bassplayer...they were selling merch after the gig...really cool dudes :)

i bought a tshirt by incite...but a good friend of mine lost it...or..she was walking around with my shirt in her purse...then she suddenly didnt have room for it...and she says she gave it to me...but i was drunk out of my fucking mind...and the shirt is gone :)

its the second time ive seen soulfly...max was acting pretty drunk...he didnt play guitar...he had his guitar strapped on..but i dont think he was even plugged in...he sang great! the previous show i saw with soulfly was alot better...i saw them with the deftones...and they played the shit out of deftones (i love deftones!) but i had a great time! ill post some pix soon :)
NEW SINGLE FROM TRIPOD!! SAFE PLACE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD2YBJ ... e=youtu.be

incessantmace
Site Admin

Re: Soulfly

Post by incessantmace » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 am

sounds like a cool evening you had there daf :D i know how it is with losing stuff when you're drunk :lol: max cavalera's son, was his name zyon? then he must be like 16 years old!
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

Daffy
Grunge God

Re: Soulfly

Post by Daffy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:39 am

incessantmace wrote:sounds like a cool evening you had there daf :D i know how it is with losing stuff when you're drunk :lol: max cavalera's son, was his name zyon? then he must be like 16 years old!

i just found out that its his stepson :) richie. :)
NEW SINGLE FROM TRIPOD!! SAFE PLACE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD2YBJ ... e=youtu.be