White Zombie

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

XsInMyEyes
Grunge fanatic

White Zombie

Post by XsInMyEyes » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 pm

I've been on a massive White Zombie kick...though I've known and liked them for years. Starting with this song:

When I first came across them....2010??... they must have been one of the first 90s bands I ever took a liking to. I mean grunge they are not, but I take it that people with a serious love for grunge also have a soft spot for them. That album La Sexorcisto has had a pretty big influence on me. Not counting Soundgarden, Love Bone, Alice...or any mislabeled grunge band...White Zombie are one of the best alternative metal bands ever. There must be some fans on here!
I miss the comfort in being sad.

Avians
Grunge fan

Re: White Zombie

Post by Avians » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:17 pm

I've loved White Zombie since high school (though admittedly I have not listened to them in years). I doubt I'll stop liking their stuff, lol, but from what I remember, I used to bop to their discography.

I will, however, have to say that it's the only good thing Rob Zombie has ever done (I'm serious), his solo output is pretty meh, and don't get me started on his movies...