12. Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't

Talk about non grunge music and music in general in here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

Grunge fan

12. Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't

Post by avatarbaby89 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 am

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VgKmJRhsx4onha khoa
From the man who knows hustlin' better than you, me, and the rest of humanity combined comes an LP opus that's so stupidly grandiose yet so ridiculously golden (no pun intended) in its socio-economic ambitions that you can't help but wonder: did the 90's ever really die, or has the age of nostalgia finally gotten caught in a loop that even America's greatest Eagle Scout will be unable to untangle us from as the years go on?

But I digress: Rick Ross knows how to get a party started, and this was 2012's go-to record for coked-up commentary concept album jibberjabber, souped up against some of the best goddamned production/sampling the West Coast hotshots have to offer (AKA The Justice League). I mean, listen to dat smooth sax on album centerpiece 'Sixteen' or Usher's uncharacteristically well-placed croon that graces the radio-friendly 'Touch N' You'. I'm no hip-hop connoisseur, but I know craft when I hear it ladies and gents, and it marks an honest-to-God evolution sonically for one of the world's funniest living-n'-breathing oxymorons. Dig it!

PJAICfan
Grunge God

Re: 12. Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't

Post by PJAICfan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 am

Are you on drugs?
Easy come, easy go
Easy left me a long time ago..

Scarabola
Grunge God

Post by Scarabola » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 am

This guy should post more often. I loved reading that.

johnwaynewasanazi
Grunge prophet

Post by johnwaynewasanazi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm

That was a most interesting read

thanhdung0906
Grunge fan

Post by thanhdung0906 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm

I do not know what you are talking about but still wish you success on your chosen path. If you feel sad you can also watch this clip because when I'm sad I also want to watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxGo1MvNls ve may bay global links