CELLADOOR

Talk about the new breed of Grunge Rockers.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

The_Grunger
Grunge fan

Re: CELLADOOR

Post by The_Grunger » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am

Impressive! Very dark, heavy and morbid sound! "Remains" is quite a grunge anthem! "Lava Lamp" is also a great track! If these guys existed 25 years earlier - they might have been really big!
It is funny because while I was surfing the internet for more info (and mainly CD releases of their music, but unfortunately there were none...) I found another band with the same name Cella'Door - german gothic rock/metal band that sounds really mediocre... Anyway - thank you for sharing!

Grunge Resurrection
Grunge fan

Post by Grunge Resurrection » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Blagodarya, glad you like it. :) The vocalist is a dear friend of mine and I try to introduce his Music to the People along with the other modern grunge bands. You can find their first Album ,,Yes Machine'' and several EP's on Bandcamp and their newest Album ,,Temple'' is on Spotify. Links are above. Celladoor will release a double Album in November. Thank you for the Kind words again.

The_Grunger
Grunge fan

Post by The_Grunger » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 am

You mean Aaron James Davies, yes? I have the impression that, in general, he is the band, or at least he is the mastermind - the main songwriter adn lyricist. Very talented musician and person indeed. I hope he makes it big, he deserves it! I find him to be a more outrageous version of Steven Wilson in a way :)
Yes, I found their digital releases, but I was hoping to find something on a physical carriage :)
Definitely gonna keep an eye on Celladoor from now on.