Blu Bones

A section for bands from the original grunge explosion that don't have their own category.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

BleedTheFreak
Grunge guru

Blu Bones

Post by BleedTheFreak » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 am

My friend's dad's band from the mid-90's, they released two albums "Sink" (released in 1994) and "Loosh Papa" (released in 1996); signed to Magnetic Air/A&M records. They made a few music videos that got rotation on MuchMusic as well.

"Black windows of paint; I scratched with my nails." | "In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral before the body dies."
instagram | grunge tumblr | 90's tumblr | No, I still don't listen to Pearl Jam.

Rasi
Grunge maniac

Re: Blu Bones

Post by Rasi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 am

I have their debut, but I am surprised to see they have a second album. Never seen that one, nor can I find anything on google.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.

Douglas Adams

BleedTheFreak
Grunge guru

Re: Blu Bones

Post by BleedTheFreak » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:18 am

Yeah, it's extremely rare, I've found nothing online and only got to hear a little bit of the CD in my friend's car and it's much different than their debut. I'd compare it to Filter and Stabbing Westward, and the guitar tones are tougher.
"Black windows of paint; I scratched with my nails." | "In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral before the body dies."
instagram | grunge tumblr | 90's tumblr | No, I still don't listen to Pearl Jam.