Foo Fighter's new album Concrete and Gold Thread

From the ashes of Nirvana arose the Foo Fighters. Talk about Dave Grohl's phenomenally successful band as well as his other god-like genius projects here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

Y2K-kyle

Foo Fighter's new album Concrete and Gold Thread

Post by Y2K-kyle » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Provided by one of the more weirder/fun-looking music videos in a while. Highly recommend watching the video at least.

*edited this so this can be the new FF's album thread instead of making a new thread. :mrgreen: ;)
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

sadie

Re: New Foo Fighter single Run

Post by sadie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 am

Pat!!!!
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

Y2K-kyle

Re: Foo Fighter's new album Concrete and Gold Thread

Post by Y2K-kyle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:00 am

So their new album Concrete and Gold will be out September 15th and they have released their second single The Sky is a Neighborhood.

There's also debate surrounding about a mysterious "big" pop star on the album, Paul McCartney plays drums and is not the pop star they are referring to. If I had to guess it's Lorde but we'll see.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why