Come on Grungers, you know you love us
Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon
- Grunge fan
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:35 pm
If you have kik and like pixies join #pixies2
- Grunge God
- Posts: 3333
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm
- Location: Ontario Canada
I love the pixies but don't have kik.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8757
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am
No I'm sorry the pixies don't have kik.
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum
- Grunge God
- Posts: 2506
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:28 pm
- Location: Planet Earth
I'm a potato, what is kik? Is it just for kids?
- Posts: 8861
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
- Location: You're the only TN I see
Ferglius wrote:I'm a potato, what is kik? Is it just for kids?
Good question, the fuck is a kik?
otherimprov wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why
- Grunge prophet
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 pm
- Location: The Fuzz Factory
There is a German fashion discount shop called Kik. But I doubt that's it...