Who is born on your birthday?

For every grungers special day

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

otherimprov
Site Admin

Re: Who is born on your birthday?

Post by otherimprov »

Daffy wrote:
otherimprov wrote:I was borned on 2nd november. I dont know who were borned on that day.
i do...but im god

Marie Antoinette November 2, 1755 in Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria. She is one of the most famous queens in history...she was executed by guillotine for treason October 16, 1793 aged 37.

Stefanie Powers was born November 2, 1942 in Hollywood, California, United States. She is an is an Award winning American actress and singer who has appeared the thriller "Experiment in Terror", the horror film "Die! Die! My Darling" 1965 and is best known for her role as Jennifer Hart, on the 1980s crime drama, "Hart to Hart".

Shahrukh Khan was born 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. He is an award winning Indian actor, host and a producer of Bollywood films. He made his film debut in "Deewana" 1992 and known is known for his roles and work in "Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge" 1995, "Chak De India" 2007, and "Om Shanti Om" 2007 as well as founder-owner of the production companies, "Dreamz Unlimited" amd "Red Chillies Entertainment.

Pat Buchanan was born November 2, 1938 in Washington, D.C. She is an American political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician, and broadcaster known for hosting the origonal CNN "Crossfire", commentating on the "MSNBC" and for his regular appearances on the public affairs program "The McLaughlin Group."

Samantha Janus was born born 2 November 1972 in Brighton, UK. She is a British actress and singer who first representing the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest and has since had many roles on tv shows but is perhaps best known for her role as Ronnie Mitchell in the British soap "EastEnders".

Jenny Robertson was born 2 November 1963 in the US.. She is an American actress who has appeared in "Bull Durham", "Rude Awakening", "Reno 911!" ."Jackson" 2008) and "Role Models" 2008.... She is married to actor Tom Lennon.

Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu was born November 2, 1969 in Bakersfield, California. He is best known as the bass guitar player for the band "Korn" as well as the rap "projectFieldy's Dreams" and has worked with many acts such as "Fieldy's Nightmare" and "StillWell".

Marisol Nichols was born is November 2, 1973 in Chicago, Illinois U.S. She is an American actress known for her roles in "Nip/Tuck" 2003 as Antonia Ramos, "Friends" 2003 and on the television series "24

Randy Harrison was born November 2, 1977 in Nashua, New Hampshire. He is an American actor who has acted since aged just seven but is best known for his tv role in the tv drama "Queer as Folk" as well as playing in theatrical productions.

Nelly was born November 2, 1974 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. He is an AmericanRapper, singer, actor and a very successful musician. He also starred in "The Longest Yard" as well as many other projects.

Samuel Le Bihan was born November 2, 1965, in Avranches. He is a French actor of Television and Theatre whos's most notable role was in "Brotherhood of the Wolf".

Aga Khan III GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, GCVO, PC was born November 2, 1877 in Karachi, British India. He is known for becoming, at the age just seven, the 48th Imam of the Shia Ismaili Muslims. He was one of the founders and the first president of the All-India Muslim League, and served as President of the League of Nations from 1937-38. He died July 11, 1957 of a heart attack

Warren G. Harding was born November 2, 1865 in Blooming Grove, Ohio. He first worked as a newspaper publisher and later was the twenty-ninth President of the United States. He died August 2, 1923 aged 57

Aika Miura was born November 2, 1975 in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. She is a popular award-winning Japanese AV idol with a long and prolific career in the industry.

Brandi Brandt was born 2 November 1968 in Santa Clara, California. She is an American model and actress known for her appearances on the cover of "Playboy" and her brief appearance on "Married with Children" playing herself. She was married to mucisian "Nikki Sixx"

Ray Walston was born December 2, 1914 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. He was an American tv and film actor who made his Broadway debut in a production of "Hamlet" but best known for his role in the comedy "My Favorite Martian" and Judge Henry Bone on the drama "Picket Fences". He died January 1, 2001 aged 86 after a battle with lupus.

Paul Ford was born November 2, 1901 in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S. He was an American actor who has starred in "Perfect Strangers", "The Music Man" and "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" but became best known for his role of Colonel Hall opposite Phil Silvers on the tv show "Sergeant Bilko", He died April 12, 1976 aged 74 heart attack

James K. Polk was born November 2, 1795 in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. He served as Speaker of the House from 1835–39 and as Governor of Tennessee from 1839–41 prior to becoming the eleventh President of the United States, serving from 1845-49. He died June 15, 1849 aged 53.

Kd Lang was born November 2, 1961 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She is an Award-winning Canadian singer and songwriter who has had a very successful carrer in the music industry with hit songs such as "Crying", "So in Love" and "A Love Song," and is one of the greatest women in Rock & Roll.

Burt Lancaster was born 2 November 1913 in New York City, New York. He was an Award winning successful American film actor who has starred in numerous films such as "Gunfight at the OK Corral" 1957, "Birdman of Alcatraz" 1962 and "Atlantic City" 1980. He died October 20 1994 aged 80 of a heart attack.
yay Reginald Fieldy was borned on 2nd November too? I like Korn.
By this thread is good to make a directory of rockstar's birth date.lol I'm planning to make one.

Thanks DAffy
Eat your water and drink your vegetables
Daffy
Grunge God

Post by Daffy »

no stress :D you had a pretty damn cool list!! :D fieldy is badass!! :) hehe
NEW SINGLE FROM TRIPOD!! SAFE PLACE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD2YBJ ... e=youtu.be
otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov »

well but i like his style, lol but he could be bad ass though
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

yea he is :D
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

Oh and if daffy gets to be a god i want to be one to!!! :lol:

FOREVER!
otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov »

I bow!!!
Talking about Dave Grohl, Was he on kurt's funeral? lol i might be going off topic
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

Oh, we were talking about dave grohl? haha :lol:

I dont know, you would have to look it up, but im sure he payed his respects

FOREVER!
otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov »

Pennyroyaltea wrote:Oh, we were talking about dave grohl? haha :lol:

I dont know, you would have to look it up, but im sure he payed his respects
Not exactly. lol i meant the topic "Foo Fighter" = Dave

True.
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

This is the, Who is born on your birthday? Thread.

Not the foo fighters thread. :D

FOREVER!
otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov »

lol i'm really ashamed. :oops:
this is what often happens when i smoke w33d
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

otherimprov wrote:lol i'm really ashamed. :oops:
this is what often happens when i smoke w33d
lol its all good
Alex wrote:Rob Zombie is born on my birthday :fake:
That must be some hot day huh? :lol:

FOREVER!
sarah
Grunge master

Post by sarah »

let's see who was born on march 29th...
perry farrell, lead singer of jane's addiction
oscar meyer, b-o-l-o-g-n-a (and i'm vegetarian)
sam walton, founder of wal-mart

i've also had quiet a few academy awards on my birthday

but really, it's not all that interesting :/
drop the leash,
we are young-
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

I think it is, i love the oscar mayer weiner song, when i was little i was aduitioned of that commerical in the late 90s lol. My music teacher really really wanted me to lol

FOREVER!
sarah
Grunge master

Post by sarah »

haha that's so cute! did you ever get on a commercial?
drop the leash,
we are young-
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

no lol, it was this thing were you did it, i remeber it, you had to pitch your own ideas, and the teacher had the choir behind me singing after me lol

FOREVER!