Who thinks that Courtney is a good chick?

Hole lotta Love! Discuss all things Courtney related here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot

Re: Who thinks that Courtney is a good chick?

Post by Thurston_Whore » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 am

I think he's just jumping on the bangwagon there,Lots of people hate her and think she killed him,Im not a fan of her anymore and i have my reasons for this but i dont think she killed kurt i think she mabye had something to do with it or knew about it berfore anyone else but i wouldnt pinpoint it all on her,But it is well stated she's paid and offered people money to snub kurt in the past i think courtney is capable of it but i dont belive she did do it.She's still a money fuelled bitch though :D
[b]''If I'm the guy you're lookin' for
Just look down under some rock''[/b]

Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

I think Kurt killed himself. But I'm not so sure about the heroin theory. The whole thing is just fishy... But oh well :roll:
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

Shifty Eyes Shady
Grunge fanatic

Post by Shifty Eyes Shady » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:50 pm

I do not think she killed kurt, thats pretty fucking dumb when I hear that.

But I think many people including myself relize that things seemed to go down hill when she
came into the picture. Shes pretty much a yoko ono. Annoying and no one cares about her other than her husband.

being a very famous person at the time plus having a wife and kid at the peak of your popularity was a risky move.
If he might had never been married and not have had a kid , his suicide seems like it could have been less likely. But then again, he was always a bit unstable.
Being a lonely dude most of his life, I guess he finnaly wanted someone. But maybe acting too fast due to unstable emotions. but I never knew the guy, so I dont want to put words in his dead mouth.

But my main point is, people associate Kurt's downfall with courtney.
[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/Reedwaits/ScreamingTrees-UncleAnesthesia19912.jpg[/img]

sadie

Post by sadie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 am

None of us was there. We only know all the shit that papers have shoved down our throats. And I can't believe anybody's version of their relationship, but those 2, cos outsiders (no matter how best friends or whateva) have no idea what goes on in others relationships. If Kurt said he was happy, ok, he was happy. That's fine with me. Courtney might be The Wicked Witch, but Kurt chose her. She did alot of shitty stuff for Kurt, when Kurt didn't wanna yell at people, that's why he had Courtney (you can look that up from "Come As You Are", it's in the end of the book, and it was said by Danny Goldberg. Not the ultimate truth, but better than papers) :) He said somewhere that he begun dating Courtney cos everybody was screaming "hellno", he knew he would get in trouble for that, so he wanted her even more. (and that you can find in the book also)

I did read a book about Courtney killing Kurt (Love & Death), I read it and I didn't believe it. Okay, maybe she killed Kurt, but how the hell a junkie could get away with world's biggest stars murder? And then the book said that Courtney killed Kristen too, and then I lost it. That's bit too much don't you think? For what? Leaving the band? c'mon, I think she had bigger problems to think about.

And I think the death of Kurt has done only harm for Courtney. All the way.
But yeah, this is one of those things that fans are gonna argue about to the end of the world.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot

Post by Thurston_Whore » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:28 am

As i said in a privious post i dont reall think she killed kurt but i do argue i think she may have had something to do with it i mean all you have to do it to look at her track record,But yes you have a point everyone knew what she was like and kurt even knew she was bad news before he got with her and the reason why i hate her so much now is cause she plays up to that,Her and her fucking MASSIVE rock star ego,She thinks she can take anyone one but one day she will meet her match,I was reading a few weeks back that francis is being taken care of buy kurts sister or something cause courtney treats her like crap and has tried to get money off of francis which was set up by geffen for francis alone and not courtney,She is a bitch lets face it and she doesnt help herself or the image she portrays to people and the media,She reminds me of sharon osbourne fulled by money and will do what it takes to get what they want no matter who they hurt in the process,I'll happily agree to disagree with you that she killed kurt i dont think she did but i'd like to think im looking at the wider picture on saying i wouldnt put it past her going on what we all know of her.

sadie

Post by sadie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:56 am

Well, Frances moved to Wendy and Kurts sister last new year I think? (and don't dare to say that wendy doesn't want kurts money :lol: )
And when she turned 18, she got her own place, and receives 40,000 a month I think. And it's not about courtney as a person, anybody who has that amount of mental and drug problems aren't able to take care of a child. duh.
Anyways, I don't really wanna continue, cos we ain't going anywhere with this :) And these things really don't matter in my everyday life, so it's pointless to make them huge.

Love you Mr. Whore :)
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot

Post by Thurston_Whore » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 am

Yeah i agree lets leave it there :D

Love you to dude 8)

infinitegrunge
Grunge zealot

Post by infinitegrunge » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Thurston_Whore wrote:As i said in a privious post i dont reall think she killed kurt but i do argue i think she may have had something to do with it i mean all you have to do it to look at her track record,But yes you have a point everyone knew what she was like and kurt even knew she was bad news before he got with her and the reason why i hate her so much now is cause she plays up to that,Her and her fucking MASSIVE rock star ego,She thinks she can take anyone one but one day she will meet her match,I was reading a few weeks back that francis is being taken care of buy kurts sister or something cause courtney treats her like crap and has tried to get money off of francis which was set up by geffen for francis alone and not courtney,She is a bitch lets face it and she doesnt help herself or the image she portrays to people and the media,She reminds me of sharon osbourne fulled by money and will do what it takes to get what they want no matter who they hurt in the process,I'll happily agree to disagree with you that she killed kurt i dont think she did but i'd like to think im looking at the wider picture on saying i wouldnt put it past her going on what we all know of her.
Yo dude, you really need to learn how to properly form a sentence and spell at least a few words. I'm not even gonna read this.

Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot

Post by Thurston_Whore » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm

infinitegrunge wrote:
Thurston_Whore wrote:As i said in a privious post i dont reall think she killed kurt but i do argue i think she may have had something to do with it i mean all you have to do it to look at her track record,But yes you have a point everyone knew what she was like and kurt even knew she was bad news before he got with her and the reason why i hate her so much now is cause she plays up to that,Her and her fucking MASSIVE rock star ego,She thinks she can take anyone one but one day she will meet her match,I was reading a few weeks back that francis is being taken care of buy kurts sister or something cause courtney treats her like crap and has tried to get money off of francis which was set up by geffen for francis alone and not courtney,She is a bitch lets face it and she doesnt help herself or the image she portrays to people and the media,She reminds me of sharon osbourne fulled by money and will do what it takes to get what they want no matter who they hurt in the process,I'll happily agree to disagree with you that she killed kurt i dont think she did but i'd like to think im looking at the wider picture on saying i wouldnt put it past her going on what we all know of her.
Yo dude, you really need to learn how to properly form a sentence and spell at least a few words. I'm not even gonna read this.
Well obiviously you did read it or it wouldnt have upset you so much im sorry you feel that way but we all have an opinon and this is mine. :D

Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:07 pm

:lol: You tell him you disease infested whore!
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

infinitegrunge
Grunge zealot

Post by infinitegrunge » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Thurston_Whore wrote:
infinitegrunge wrote:
Well obiviously you did read it or it wouldnt have upset you so much im sorry you feel that way but we all have an opinon and this is mine. :D
I read about 2 sentences that didn't make sense. Definitely not too upset, but thanks for your concern

Schneider
Grunge God

Re:

Post by Schneider » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:42 pm

sunman wrote:Danke, danke... Lovecat, how nice that sounds- Lovecat.
Sounds like what an ageing/married sex kitten becomes.

yuanyelss
Grunge fan

Post by yuanyelss » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:14 pm

If it is not that damn ass clown does not have Nirvana than I thought 6 years ago, the memory set. No, Courtneys total bitch, and use their own personal interests Kurtz life. I did not like the slut
Attachments
undecided.gif
undecided.gif (1.38 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
[url=http://www.buymaplestory.com]Cheap Maplestory Mesos[/url],[url=http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold]Buy RS Gold[/url]
[url=http://www.zyy.com/]Buying WoW Gold[/url],[url=http://www.storeingame.com/]Buy World of Warcraft Gold[/url]

jannypan
Grunge fan

Post by jannypan » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

fucking her would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway if you know what I mean
[url=http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold]Buy RS Gold[/url]
[url=http://www.buymaplestory.com]Buy Maplestory Mesos[/url]
[url=http://www.kcq.com/Runescape.gold]RS Gold[/url]

BIT17
Grunge guru

Post by BIT17 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

jannypan wrote:fucking her would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway if you know what I mean
I don't like the American media - particularly Fox - Neil Young