Courtney flips because of a guy holding Kurt's picture

Hole lotta Love! Discuss all things Courtney related here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Beyond Jaded
Grunge maniac

Re: Courtney flips because of a guy holding Kurt's picture

Post by Beyond Jaded » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Anyways

Courtney should be a synonym for cunt and attention whore.

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Beyond Jaded wrote:Anyways

Beyond Jaded should be a synonym for cunt and attention whore.
Sounds grand!
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Beyond Jaded
Grunge maniac

Post by Beyond Jaded » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Luh ya too.

Constantine
Grunge master

Post by Constantine » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 am

evee103 wrote:
Beyond Jaded wrote:Anyways

Beyond Jaded should be a synonym for cunt and attention whore.
Sounds grand!
:lol:

GrungeAddiction
Grunge prophet

Post by GrungeAddiction » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 am

she has a point
:|

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

GrungeAddiction wrote:wtf, that's dumb. it'd be different if the guy was holding a picture of Kurt in a negative way,
but if it was JUST a picture of Kurt i don't see the problem... Sure she has all the fucking freedom to say what she wants, but that dude had all the freedom to have that picture.
Yeah, I don't get why she did that, though I'm sure it was just to get in the media again. The guy has all the right in the world to express how he loves Kurt, and he was probably just trying to be nice as he knew Courtney was married to him. She has to know people are going to be talking about Nirvana or wearing shirts of Nirvana or what have you, and it seems like she'd be used to it by now, and that stuff she said about Foo Fighters seemed really random and totally uncalled for, like she's just trying to cause trouble. The only reason she's famous is because she was married to Kurt, she owes him a lot, and she has all his money, so if she really doesn't want to be remembered of Kurt, then you'd think she wouldn't want his money either, or not care about being in the spotlight so much, and she's always trying to call the shots for what Nirvana stuff gets released when she wasn't even the band.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support

upchuck854
Grunge maniac

Post by upchuck854 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

There's one thing about Courtney that is hard to understand, she'll never be tame for anything and any reason she finds to let loose, she'll take full advantage of it. She knows the music industry is a game. She knows that the press, and the mainstream have betrayed her too many times, yet she's pretty much forced into a situation where she has to perform to make a living otherwise she'll wash up. I'm sure after so much crap she's witnessed in her lifetime, she would probably like to retire like someone from any career usually does and relax, but sadly, entertainers don't work for a retirement, they work for lump sums. The music industry is like a pro wrestling organization, one minute you're the heel who stirs things up, the next minute you're on top gaining notoriety. Of course Courtney (as Frances has confessed) has been loaded up on pills for however long, so I would imagine she has no clue what her mind and mouth plan on doing at any given point.
[color=#BF0040]One more quirky cliched phrase, you're the one I wanna refill[/color]

[img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s364/upchuck854/awesomedesktope.jpg[/img][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s364/upchuck854/fghr.png[/img]

sadie

Post by sadie » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 am

I can see her flipping in that sense, that people have been years yelling for her to not ride on kurts name, and then people won't talk/ask/do anything but Kurt related things.

This is society in it's best, don't do this and that and then they push you into those things and then they crtitisize you to the hell.
Yep, sounds like people.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.