Courtney Love issues twitter plea to Frances Bean

Hole lotta Love! Discuss all things Courtney related here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

infinitegrunge
Grunge zealot

Re: Courtney Love issues twitter plea to Frances Bean

Post by infinitegrunge » Sun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Pennyroyaltea wrote:
infinitegrunge wrote:
j-bug wrote:i dont take it badly,and i didnt mean for my post to be taken that way either,however,when you are posting 2-3 separate "news" stories a day,it does really seem a little spam like.i know she does a lot of things people like to write stories about,i do understand this,however,she really is the only star that seems to be getting 2-3 stories a day posted here.
She's also the only former grunge star who's doing anything even remotely interesting or relevant nowadays, except maybe Christ Cornell with his controversial and crappy "Scream" album. And I'm not saying this because I like her bullshit antics either. If Eddie Vedder was doing this bizarre stuff, you don't think there would be threads about it?
i wouldnt say that being an attention whore makes her any more interesting
It does to the media. That's why they'r reporting her IN the media.

otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov » Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Thats what media is. They turn tasteless lie to spicy truth.
Eat your water and drink your vegetables

sodajerk93
Grunge guru

Post by sodajerk93 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Aah. Personally I think she really is sincerely apologizing to Frances, in the only way she knows how. She is naturally an attention whore.

And honestly, I think she is a very interesting lady to say the least, and the constant stories about her are kind of fascinating, even if they get annoying after a while. She doesn't seem like a pleasant person, but she has become kind of a rock-n-roll myth, and each bizarre little incident adds to the mystery surrounding her. Basically, if you don't like hearing about her bullshit, then just enjoy her music. If you don't like her music, then why would you even be on a Hole page?

Also, she isn't the only grunge artist doing relevant and interesting things today, if anything her new record sounds like shit in comparison with the new STP and Mudhoney albums (well, the Mudhoney one is like two years old by now but I still consider it new, and it's excellent).
I took a journey to the pyramids, there was nothing there but sand, and the ghost of a child who had never been born. In a thousand years, no one planted trees there, so all that grew from the sand was stone.

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

it's nice you have an opinion and all,but cheers for bringing this up,yet again.
:twisted:

infinitegrunge
Grunge zealot

Post by infinitegrunge » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 pm

What the fuck is your problem? You are the worst moderator I have ever encountered on the internet. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding your point, you have an issue with this guy posting his opinion on this page.. for what reason?

yingxuy
Grunge fan

Post by yingxuy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

It seems that a little bit of spam like.i know she did a lot of things people like to write stories, I understand this, but she really is the only star, seems to be 2-3 stories posted on the day here.
[url=http://www.meritline.com/Cufflinks---c-13571.aspx]Wedding Cufflinks[/url]

TheBrothersMudd
Grunge zealot

Post by TheBrothersMudd » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 am

otherimprov wrote:Thats what media is. They turn tasteless lie to spicy truth.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"
yep

arigatou
Grunge fan

Post by arigatou » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Like Jon Voight on television to apologize to Angelina Jolie. This is all about publicity, there is no shred of sincerity in Hollywood.
[url=http://www.meritline.com/hp-combo-hp96-hp97-ink-cartridges---p-19744.aspx]Wall Stickers[/url]

Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

:lol:
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I personally think. That if someone really wanted to reconcile they would'nt do it so publicly.
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 am

But Courtney must do EVERYTHING publicly.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?

Motumoyo
Grunge fan

Post by Motumoyo » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

This is really sick Courtney's propaganda nonsense. It's like every day, to do something else into her thesis.
Show some bright and not usually White Fashion Leather Shoulder Handbags all details. Just enjoy the Fashion Leather Shoulder bags online right now!

SayHello2Heaven

Post by SayHello2Heaven » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

On the other side of the token....Frances states that Twitter should BAN Courtney. Oh, how I love dysfunctional families:

Frances Cobain, daughter of Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain and occasional lunatic Courtney Love, usually stays out her mother’s way, but when Courtney took to Twitter to say that Dave Grohl was trying to seduce her 19 year old daughter, Frances broke that vow of silence. Here’s her official statement on the matter, via Rolling Stone:

While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy.

Twitter should ban my mother.

Included in Love’s allegations was the notion that while Grohl reportedly “tried to fuck [Love] alot [sic]“, he was actually “sexually obsessed with Kurt”. Obviously Grohl’s denied it all, with a statement on his end calling the situation “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue>”.

Courtney posted all of this on her private Twitter account, so you’ll have to head to somewhere like Gawker to see how it all went down. Just be warned that reading her tweets is akin to watching a slow-moving blimp crash into a skyscraper. We guarantee it’ll be a chore, but there’s no chance you’ll look away.

Credit: AUX
http://www.aux.tv/2012/04/frances-cobai ... m-twitter/

Paul1966
Grunge maniac

Post by Paul1966 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 pm

j-bug wrote:what mother begs for forgiveness on an open internet social site?
From day one, Courtney has been all about herself. Anything that gets her name in the news is all she cares about. She's a trashy person and it's good that Frances was taken away from her.

Having said that, I always hold out hope that people can be saved and can change. Maybe someday Courtney will see the light.
Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Paul1966 wrote:
j-bug wrote:what mother begs for forgiveness on an open internet social site?
From day one, Courtney has been all about herself. Anything that gets her name in the news is all she cares about. She's a trashy person and it's good that Frances was taken away from her.

Having said that, I always hold out hope that people can be saved and can change. Maybe someday Courtney will see the light.
Yeah I always go back and forth between hating her guts and thinking she's the only person I'd say I hate, to feeling bad for her and hoping somehow she can just get better for her own good, for Frances, and so that I never have to hear another stupid, horrible, mean, violent thing she's ever done ever again. I'm done with hearing about her, I just hope she's done with being in the media, but that'll never happen.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support