so what's the deal with Billy?

Disputed leaders of grunge flavored alternative rock.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

sadie
Moderator
Posts: 8431
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 am
Contact:

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by sadie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 am

I'm too, but that's not an excuse. Stop it. NOW.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

User avatar
FeedMyEyes
Grunge prophet
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 am
Location: England

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by FeedMyEyes » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:34 am

Priceless Advice wrote:He's just a pretentious faggot iah.
Image

Looks nothing like one in my opinion.
How can I begin anything new with all of yesterday in me?

User avatar
Priceless Advice
Grunge maniac
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Priceless Advice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Those actually look tasty.

User avatar
cupid_come_as_u_r
Grunge God
Posts: 4306
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 am
Location: home

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by cupid_come_as_u_r » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 pm

sadie wrote:
Priceless Advice wrote: faggot
STOP USING THAT WORD. IT'S NOT FUNNY.
Thank You

User avatar
Priceless Advice
Grunge maniac
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Priceless Advice » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Boo hoo.

Is all the pretend offense out of our systems now?

User avatar
incessantmace
Site Admin
Posts: 13412
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:56 am
Location: North Germany

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by incessantmace » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 am

Priceless Advice wrote:Boo hoo.

Is all the pretend offense out of our systems now?
Dude, you're gonna get an official warning if you don't stop your dumb offensiveness. No fag or faggot as an insult around here. So again, consider yourself warned.
Image
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

Curmudgeon
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:31 pm

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Curmudgeon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 am

incessantmace wrote:
Priceless Advice wrote:Boo hoo.

Is all the pretend offense out of our systems now?
Dude, you're gonna get an official warning if you don't stop your dumb offensiveness. No fag or faggot as an insult around here. So again, consider yourself warned.
Ditto.
Image Image

User avatar
Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot
Posts: 1162
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am
Location: UK,Wales

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Thurston_Whore » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 am

Errr back on the subject me thinks the bald egg head has been spending way to much time with courtney,After i read about his jibe at pavement i kinda lost all faith in him and lets be honest his music has slipped back into the depths of the garbage bin once more.I feel the pumpkins breakup should have been for good but to still use the name and (In my opinon) to loose all the credit they once deserved as being probably the best alternative band on the planet.Sorry but they lost me as a fan after i saw them twice during the reunion tour and twice failing to put a smile on my face & alot of other fans faces,I am still an admirer of the ''Real'' Smashing Pumpkins early works but fear billy is now (In my eyes) a laughing stock.
[b]''If I'm the guy you're lookin' for
Just look down under some rock''[/b]

User avatar
Luciditypro
Grunge God
Posts: 8861
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The United States Of America

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Luciditypro » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 pm

.
Last edited by Luciditypro on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

User avatar
ImBored
Grunge God
Posts: 3056
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by ImBored » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Thurston_Whore wrote:Errr back on the subject me thinks the bald egg head has been spending way to much time with courtney,After i read about his jibe at pavement i kinda lost all faith in him and lets be honest his music has slipped back into the depths of the garbage bin once more.I feel the pumpkins breakup should have been for good but to still use the name and (In my opinon) to loose all the credit they once deserved as being probably the best alternative band on the planet.Sorry but they lost me as a fan after i saw them twice during the reunion tour and twice failing to put a smile on my face & alot of other fans faces,I am still an admirer of the ''Real'' Smashing Pumpkins early works but fear billy is now (In my eyes) a laughing stock.
dude you rule XD
i think billy is so egotistic, i mean his years with smashing were good, now it sucks i dont like zeitgeist or teargarden
gs asgjgfzsdf nz

User avatar
Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot
Posts: 1162
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am
Location: UK,Wales

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Thurston_Whore » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 am

Yeah lets start a riot or something. :mrgreen:
[b]''If I'm the guy you're lookin' for
Just look down under some rock''[/b]

User avatar
Luciditypro
Grunge God
Posts: 8861
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The United States Of America

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Luciditypro » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 am

.
Last edited by Luciditypro on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

User avatar
Thurston_Whore
Grunge zealot
Posts: 1162
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am
Location: UK,Wales

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Thurston_Whore » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 am

^^ Those three should mabye make a band they could call themselves ''Armed & Out Of Date'' or something
[b]''If I'm the guy you're lookin' for
Just look down under some rock''[/b]

User avatar
Luciditypro
Grunge God
Posts: 8861
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The United States Of America

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by Luciditypro » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.

User avatar
cupid_come_as_u_r
Grunge God
Posts: 4306
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 am
Location: home

Re: so what's the deal with Billy?

Post by cupid_come_as_u_r » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Thurston_Whore wrote:^^ Those three should mabye make a band they could call themselves ''Armed & Out Of Date'' or something
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL

Post Reply