Help me find artist/music video from description. Scared guy/Alien abduction/ creepy the end is near.

This is a board for discussion about grunge on the whole. Stuff that doesn't relate to specific bands alone can go in here. Feel free to share with us how you discovered grunge and give your opinion as to what grunge is to you.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

miogpsrocks
Grunge fan

Help me find artist/music video from description. Scared guy/Alien abduction/ creepy the end is near.

Post by miogpsrocks » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello.

There was a artist/music video I saw a few years ago however I can't remember the name. Been looking for day but can't find it.

I think it may have been an alternative/Grunge/rock style of music and in the music video.

The video had I believe vague or subtle references to an alien abduction or some kind of traumatic event.

It did have someone very scared in the video and like running away from something and I believe the lyrics may have stated something about never speaking about what happen or this was the end or something to that effect.

The setting I think was dark/creepy and had a guy running though a house or forest maybe. This is kind of how I remember this music video but I may be way off. I think the video may have been from 2000-2017.

If this sound like anything you have ever seen, please let me know the name of the artist or music video so I can check it out.

Thanks.

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Re: Help me find artist/music video from description. Scared guy/Alien abduction/ creepy the end is near.

Post by KristinNirvana » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 am

These are the two I thought of.

Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud