Mini Mother Love Bone Documentary

Love rock extraordinaires! Between Malfunkshun and Pearl Jam there was Mother Love Bone.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

BrianAnthony616
Grunge fan

Mini Mother Love Bone Documentary

Post by BrianAnthony616 »

Hey guys whats going on. I'm a DJ from Long Island who most recently rocked an Alternative Station in Atlantic City for two years. This is a small documentary I made for the station web site last year that I recently placed on You Tube. The response to it has been pretty positive so I wanted to share it with you and get your opinion. I'll be talking to you soon. Looking forward to getting into a few decent conversations

Brian Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsGiO9RmH0

Beeswax
Grunge God

Re: Mini Mother Love Bone Documentary

Post by Beeswax »

Haha, I've seen that one :D Very nice, good job :)

Would you mind introducing yourself, please? :mrgreen:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/rissa333/andycolorbar.png[/img]

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

the AiC comments where wrong,but hey ho.
:twisted:

BrianAnthony616
Grunge fan

Post by BrianAnthony616 »

Well I tried to explain my opening throughout the movie. I believe that if Andrew Wood lived, the entire history of Seattle music might look completly different, and one major reason would be Mother Love Bone might have been at the forefront of the scene. Therefor when Andrew Wood died, and Mother Love Bone ceased to exsist, it set off a butterfly effect similar to the one descibed in Ray Bradbury's Sound Of Thunder. I never meant that Mother Love Bones music set the tone. I said their actions. Those actions were all caused by Andrew Woods death. Really this is just one small technicality in my much larger point that Andrew Wood was obviously a special person, Mother Love Bone were obvioulsy a special band, and losing both way too soon sucked, because music today as we know it might have been totally different