BoJack Horseman

A section for all movies, TV shows and eveything (music) video related. Talk about the greatest nineties and grunge related movies here. Share your other favorite movies, TV series or Youtube clips with us as well!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

buckwheat
Grunge maniac

BoJack Horseman

Post by buckwheat » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 am

This show is hilarious, from what I have seen. I guess it's on TV now but I was watching early episodes on Netflix when it started out.
Spite all my rage.....i am still making minimum wage.

Y2K-kyle

Re: BoJack Horseman

Post by Y2K-kyle » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:22 pm

BoJack Horseman is a masterpiece of a show. It makes you FEEL things that shouldn't be felt and how it handles what happens today is amazing. Fish Out of Water and Free Churro are, in my opinion, some of the best episodes of the series.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep

buckwheat
Grunge maniac

Re: BoJack Horseman

Post by buckwheat » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:53 am

Y2K-kyle wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:22 pm
BoJack Horseman is a masterpiece of a show. It makes you FEEL things that shouldn't be felt and how it handles what happens today is amazing. Fish Out of Water and Free Churro are, in my opinion, some of the best episodes of the series.

Right on. I was talking to someone at my work yesterday and told them they need to watch the show. An alcoholic talking horse, what more do you want. I especially like how he deals or doesn't deal with his roommate Todd.
Spite all my rage.....i am still making minimum wage.