The Walking Dead series

A section for all movies, TV shows and eveything (music) video related. Talk about the greatest nineties and grunge related movies here. Share your other favorite movies, TV series or Youtube clips with us as well!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Post Reply
Y2K-kyle
Moderator
Posts: 9106
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Location: You're the only TN I see

The Walking Dead series

Post by Y2K-kyle »

This TV series if fucking epic! It's based off the comic The Walking Dead and it's about a group of people with protagonist Rick Grimes as they fight the walkers(zombies).

Me and my friend watched Season 1 in its entirety after he bought it caused it looked interesting and it's our new favorite show ever!

Fucking great show. Does anyone else what I am talking about?
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
PJAICfan
Grunge God
Posts: 6143
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by PJAICfan »

Can't wait for season two, I'll probably watch it on demand after school tomorrow
Easy come, easy go
Easy left me a long time ago..
Grunge_Chick
Grunge God
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Grunge_Chick »

I was actually gonna post something about The Walking Dead but you beat me to it. I fucking love it!! I'm watching season 1 again right now even though I have seen it several times already. It is without a doubt my favorite show on tv right now. I'm pretty much addicted to it. I'm glad there is another fan on this forum. That just makes us super cool. Yay zombies!!
Y2K-kyle
Moderator
Posts: 9106
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Location: You're the only TN I see

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Y2K-kyle »

Grunge_Chick wrote:I was actually gonna post something about The Walking Dead but you beat me to it. I fucking love it!! I'm watching season 1 again right now even though I have seen it several times already. It is without a doubt my favorite show on tv right now. I'm pretty much addicted to it. I'm glad there is another fan on this forum. That just makes us super cool. Yay zombies!!
YAY! Like I said my friend just randomly picked it up and bought it randomly. A few hours later, we love the show! :)
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
frell
Grunge guru
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by frell »

I saw the new episode twice tonight!!! AMC also has a talk show called the Talking Dead and Robert Kirkman (the comic creator/exec producer of the show) seems to do an interview segment every show.
[img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/darkstarz25/brainofjfk.jpg[/img]
winston smith
Grunge guru
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 am
Location: Omis, Croatia

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by winston smith »

I`ve seen few episodes, it`s just like a soap opera with zombies... :geek: predictable and definitely not interesting... the same goes for most of the american TV series today
Grunge_Chick
Grunge God
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Grunge_Chick »

frell wrote:I saw the new episode twice tonight!!! AMC also has a talk show called the Talking Dead and Robert Kirkman (the comic creator/exec producer of the show) seems to do an interview segment every show.

I saw it twice too and also watched the Talking Dead. I just couldn't get enough. Good times.
boxcar
Site Admin
Posts: 4358
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Iowa City
Contact:

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by boxcar »

Really enjoyed the first season and the episode lady night was just as good. Looking forward to more.
__________________________
You should check out Milk Duct Tape, the new grunge rock band on the scene:
"LIKE" on Facebook. Listen to new music here: MDT on Bandcamp
frell
Grunge guru
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by frell »

I have a feeling AMC will be my new favorite Sunday night channel, Walking Dead >Hell On Wheels>Talking Dead...hellz yeahz
[img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/darkstarz25/brainofjfk.jpg[/img]
Y2K-kyle
Moderator
Posts: 9106
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Location: You're the only TN I see

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Y2K-kyle »

winston smith wrote:I`ve seen few episodes, it`s just like a soap opera with zombies... :geek: predictable and definitely not interesting... the same goes for most of the american TV series today
I take offense to that. Better than some of the crazy shit I see on Japanese TV.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
Grunge_Chick
Grunge God
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Grunge_Chick »

frell wrote:I have a feeling AMC will be my new favorite Sunday night channel, Walking Dead >Hell On Wheels>Talking Dead...hellz yeahz

Same here! I'm looking forward to Hell on Wheels and anything Walking Dead related will keep me watching.
frell
Grunge guru
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by frell »

Has anyone read the comic book series of The Walking Dead? I am in the midst of book 2 or 3. There are some noticeable differences (characters and so on) yet very enjoyable.
[img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/darkstarz25/brainofjfk.jpg[/img]
Y2K-kyle
Moderator
Posts: 9106
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Location: You're the only TN I see

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Y2K-kyle »

frell wrote:Has anyone read the comic book series of The Walking Dead? I am in the midst of book 2 or 3. There are some noticeable differences (characters and so on) yet very enjoyable.
I've been meaning to read those.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
Grunge_Chick
Grunge God
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by Grunge_Chick »

Y2K-kyle wrote:
frell wrote:Has anyone read the comic book series of The Walking Dead? I am in the midst of book 2 or 3. There are some noticeable differences (characters and so on) yet very enjoyable.
I've been meaning to read those.
Same here. I'm not really a comic book girl but I'm curious to see what they are like. I had a friend who read them and love it.
ISayFuckYouSay...
Grunge God
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 am
Location: Arizona

Re: The Walking Dead series

Post by ISayFuckYouSay... »

I missed the season 2 premier :( But I'm excited to catch it this Sunday!
[url]http://www.FaceBook.Com/DOGGENSTEIN[/url]
[url]http://www.Doggenstein.BandCamp.Com[/url]
[url]http://www.reverbnation.com/DOGGENSTEIN[/url]
[url]http://www.last.fm/music/doggenstein[/url]
[url]http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/doggenstein[/url]
Post Reply