Star Wars

A section for all movies, TV shows and eveything (music) video related. Talk about the greatest nineties and grunge related movies here. Share your other favorite movies, TV series or Youtube clips with us as well!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

incessantmace
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars

Post by incessantmace »

SKUNCHBAG wrote:The original three movies where the real shit. I remember seeing episode IV as a child and not being able to understand the movie at all, but I still knew, by just watching it, that I was seeing something special. Of course, the whole franchise is cool, but the place where it all started is just... Magnificent.
Spoken like a true fan 8)
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
Ferglius
Grunge God

Post by Ferglius »

When I heard there were going to be more movies I was sick for days. I kept hoping it was a very early April Fool's day joke. Then I realized it was real and the fools are all of us who will go see it even after living through the prequel films
johnwaynewasanazi
Grunge prophet

Post by johnwaynewasanazi »

I love Star Wars (even tho I'm more of a Trekky). So much. I have a bunch of Star Wars posters from 1980 & all the movies on VHS. I will be seeing the sequels when they come out, but only for because I hope they will be good (but I'm positive they won't be)
Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle »

johnwaynewasanazi wrote:I love Star Wars (even tho I'm more of a Trekky). So much. I have a bunch of Star Wars posters from 1980 & all the movies on VHS. I will be seeing the sequels when they come out, but only for because I hope they will be good (but I'm positive they won't be)
Also, I think they "should" avoid doing the single character Star Wars movies. Only one I would go see without missing a beat is Boba Fett. His would be the most enjoyable.
otherimprov wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

Did someone hint at them doing that? Kiss solo album style??? Bad idea.
SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God

Post by SKUNCHBAG »

ljubim te, Karin
scentless
Grunge fanatic

Post by scentless »

I love SW! it;s the Lord Of The Rings of scifi! :D

I grew up watching this and I played every game remotely related to this epic saga
two-fitty
blackmagejtp
Grunge maniac

Post by blackmagejtp »

revenge of the sith is my fav I saw episode 1 eight times in the theater . I am a big star wars fan
i also love return of the jedi.
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

*in Darth Vader voice* I am a bigger Star Wars fan than you. Search your feelings, you know it is true.

Also:
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
cobalt
Grunge God

Post by cobalt »

I think the new movies will actually be better than the prequels. Mainly because George Lucas won't be much involved :lol: Anyway, I hope they do a good job...
For those about to polka... we salute you
tracheae
Grunge master

Post by tracheae »

I've never collected anything SW-related or read any books, but I loved the old movies :)
Scarabola wrote:I remember I was a huge Star Wars nerd for like the summer of 2010.
... and something like this happened to me too, a few years ago when I saw the last movie :-P
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

I AM SO BEYOND BEING FUCKING STOKED ABOUT FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE.

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 »

incessantmace wrote:I AM SO BEYOND BEING FUCKING STOKED ABOUT FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE.

LOLOLOL i knew it! I saw it today and thought to myself, "i bet Jan is gonna be all over this" :lol:
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum
seefootagestaynoided
Grunge guru

Post by seefootagestaynoided »

I do not have high hopes for this movie.. JJ Abrams rapes everything I love
Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle »

incessantmace wrote:I AM SO BEYOND BEING FUCKING STOKED ABOUT FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE.

SAME! I was nervous about it, but the trailer looks NICE. Only thing I have issue with is the Sith lightsaber, just me and can be overlook.
seefootagestaynoided wrote:I do not have high hopes for this movie.. JJ Abrams rapes everything I love
Jesus, a little much don't you think? Sure not liking what he's done sure, but damn.
otherimprov wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep