Hype! 2017..... HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS TILL NOWWWWW

A section for all movies, TV shows and eveything (music) video related. Talk about the greatest nineties and grunge related movies here. Share your other favorite movies, TV series or Youtube clips with us as well!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

Canucker
Grunge God

Hype! 2017..... HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS TILL NOWWWWW

Post by Canucker » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:07 am

Just found this the other day and I've watched the original so many times I can't believe that I wasn't directly informed of this happening as it was happening!?!?!!!!!! well I guess I found it and I'm glad I did but well whatever nevermind..... GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4eXxpQvRbY[/youtube]

incessantmace
Site Admin

Re: Hype! 2017..... HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS TILL NOWWWWW

Post by incessantmace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Holy crap, I think I heard of this but never saw this until now! Thanks Spence!

(Can I say I'm grateful for ANY person from the Seattle/ grunge continuum that has made it to this day?)
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

Canucker
Grunge God

Re: Hype! 2017..... HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS TILL NOWWWWW

Post by Canucker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 pm

For fuck sake I can't beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieveeeeeeeeeeee it took someone this long to notice and comment on this. Glad you enjoyed.... I just happened upon it and basically freaked out when i saw it in the suggested links on youtube. That movie basically got me to buy a video camera and want to document my scene....sadly i didn't have it during the local glory days of 2000 to 2007.... hopefully there will be some more glory this summer :-p