Star Wars

A section for all movies, TV shows and eveything (music) video related. Talk about the greatest nineties and grunge related movies here. Share your other favorite movies, TV series or Youtube clips with us as well!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

Y2K-kyle

Re: Star Wars

Post by Y2K-kyle » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 pm

It's here, the teaser for The Last Jedi! I love these teasers, personally I think they should be the trailer only so they don't give much before the movie comes out. SO EXCITED! :mrgreen:

It's currently Star Wars Celebration Week and so much Star Wars goodies are coming and I can't contain myself! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

Dante Páola
Grunge fan

Post by Dante Páola » Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 pm

I watched Rogue One with my boyfriend a few months ago and I liked how over-the-top the special effects department went. 3D and cool shit, really sweet. The sound was pretty good too. But then... yeah, it's just Disney. The writting is bad. Character development is just as crappy, and there's no Kyle Katarn! I say fukk the new canon, he's the one who stole the Death Star plans, not some rough chick with a bad attitude... I don't care if the new owners of the franchise say otherwise, man. It's still lots of fun anyway, so what the hell, right? It's not like I won't keep spending my friggin' money on cinemas and merchandise...

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Sat May 13, 2017 9:22 am

Rogue One was great, it sparked my love for Star Wars again and now I am invested in it again. I know people complained about character development but c'mon it was a good war movie, and showed it can be a little gritty. A downside/upside has been the new line of literature that has been coming out and I have heard great things. I got Catalyst, it covers the years before Rogue One, and it has been praised. Then again if you can't stand reading then I guess you may be shit out of luck.

Haven't read Star Wars literature since middle school. I can't remember the series I read but it was cool. :mrgreen:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why