The Me Update....

For musicians and wannabe musicians. Talk about your own band and experiences with playing music and feel free to share your music with us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

Canucker
Grunge God

The Me Update....

Post by Canucker » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:28 pm

ok so I think I may have said that The SickNeeds have a new drummer here at one point in the summer but that fell apart after two months......and we thought all hope was lost but then all of a sudden we found a new new drummer....who is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmazingggggg. That radio show interview that I did and posted was a week after we started with that guy.....now its three weeks later and things are going better then expected.... in two weeks I'll be back on the radio...... hadn't missed a weekly practice in 5 weeks now.... should be ready for shows in January but I really don't want to rush it.

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Re: The Me Update....

Post by KristinNirvana » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 am

Yay! I'm glad you found someone who fits.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud

Canucker
Grunge God

Re: The Me Update....

Post by Canucker » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:25 am

thanks Kristin! Tonight is week six without missing a practice. Six days away from my next radio appearance. We are hoping to do a live broadcast at a friends place (our band and theirs) as peoples first chance to get a glimpse of us before the years end. Starting shows early in the new year....cus I guess we love driving around in the snow. LOTS of plans for the upcoming year. It seems like every local band is putting out music next year......we just plan on being the best of those!!! :-p