How the Grunge Stole Christmas!

For musicians and wannabe musicians. Talk about your own band and experiences with playing music and feel free to share your music with us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar

j-bug
Site Admin

Re: How the Grunge Stole Christmas!

Post by j-bug » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

it depends what you consider normal.there are a dizzying array of gender involved disorders.
:twisted:

harmony90
Grunge God

Post by harmony90 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

So not every human being is an hemaphrodite?
Want to listen to something different?
Take a listen to the Höstan Project

http://www.facebook.com/TheHostanProject

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:03 pm

:lol:
:twisted:

harmony90
Grunge God

Post by harmony90 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Damn! what the hell have I been fucking then :? :shock: :weird:

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Haha, but anyway I was just looking at all the music and was like all these guys and there doesn't seem to be any girls besides me and there only seem to be a handful of girl regulars on here anyway and I don't think any of them contributed, and it's like on the one hand it's kind of cool, like I'm special 8D but also kind of annoying, like there should be WAYYYYY more women into heavy music, it always seems to go that way, just me and a bunch of guys, not that I mind, it's just weird there isn't that strong female vibe of of course you can be a girly girl and still love the hardest, heaviest, dirtiest, most raw music and of course you can love pretty dresses and play with dolls and then also love to play in the dirt and mud and climb trees too.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud

cupid_come_as_u_r
Grunge God

Post by cupid_come_as_u_r » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I actually identify as "neither". Even though I am biologically male, I don't identify as male or female on a social level.

harmony90
Grunge God

Post by harmony90 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

I love trees 8D

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:26 pm

KristinNirvana wrote:Haha, but anyway I was just looking at all the music and was like all these guys and there doesn't seem to be any girls besides me and there only seem to be a handful of girl regulars on here anyway and I don't think any of them contributed, and it's like on the one hand it's kind of cool, like I'm special 8D but also kind of annoying, like there should be WAYYYYY more women into heavy music, it always seems to go that way, just me and a bunch of guys, not that I mind, it's just weird there isn't that strong female vibe of of course you can be a girly girl and still love the hardest, heaviest, dirtiest, most raw music and of course you can love pretty dresses and play with dolls and then also love to play in the dirt and mud and climb trees too.
I didn't contribute because I just didn't think it was right for me to since I was new. Maybe next time.

KristinNirvana
Site Admin

Post by KristinNirvana » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah like I never fit in with the tom boys and I was called a girly girl but then my favorite things to do were sit on the ground and dig in the dirt and climb trees. And I always loved heavy rock, grew up loving Iron Maiden and Judas Priest etc., and I never had a favorite band but if I had to think about it I would have said Metallica. A little 6 year old girl wearing a frilly dress rocking out to Metallica and Ozzy.
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud

KristinNirvana
Site Admin

Post by KristinNirvana » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Grunge_Chick wrote:
KristinNirvana wrote:Haha, but anyway I was just looking at all the music and was like all these guys and there doesn't seem to be any girls besides me and there only seem to be a handful of girl regulars on here anyway and I don't think any of them contributed, and it's like on the one hand it's kind of cool, like I'm special 8D but also kind of annoying, like there should be WAYYYYY more women into heavy music, it always seems to go that way, just me and a bunch of guys, not that I mind, it's just weird there isn't that strong female vibe of of course you can be a girly girl and still love the hardest, heaviest, dirtiest, most raw music and of course you can love pretty dresses and play with dolls and then also love to play in the dirt and mud and climb trees too.
I didn't contribute because I just didn't think it was right for me to since I was new. Maybe next time.
Yeah I was wondering a little about that since I'm new too, but I just went for it anyway.
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud

Creeper113
Grunge prophet

Post by Creeper113 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:35 pm

harmony90 wrote:I love trees 8D
Dendrophilia :geek:
Grunge_Chick wrote:I didn't contribute because I just didn't think it was right for me to since I was new. Maybe next time.
Im newer than you round here neighbor

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Creeper113 wrote:
Grunge_Chick wrote:I didn't contribute because I just didn't think it was right for me to since I was new. Maybe next time.
Im newer than you round here neighbor
Yeah, but your likely more outgoing and talented than me :)

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

I had nothing to record with.....but BEREEEEVE me, I'll be on the next comp in June. I've already got tunes in my head, I just need to get them out! 8D
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Creeper113
Grunge prophet

Post by Creeper113 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Grunge_Chick wrote: Yeah, but your likely more outgoing and talented than me :)
In real life everyone says Im really quiet

boxcar
Site Admin

Post by boxcar » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm

KristinNirvana wrote:Hey wait, was I the only female on this thing?
Did you listen to the Raw Mojo track? ;)