You're Autistic, Love.

For musicians and wannabe musicians. Talk about your own band and experiences with playing music and feel free to share your music with us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar

p00ponabun
Grunge fanatic

You're Autistic, Love.

Post by p00ponabun » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello everyone.

I figured I might as well put my band on here seeing as I am going to live on this forum from now on. It might be a bit early (I just joined Sunday) but I don't really care.

Here is my band Autistic Love. We've been playing together for about 2 1/2 years now. I'm the guitarist and singer. Post criticism, post applause. Anything will do. Thank-you.

www.myspace.com/autisticlove (Has a teaser of some our new songs for our recently recorded album)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autistic- ... 0121350937 (This has all of our photos and random stuff)

Checks
Grunge God

Re: You're Autistic, Love.

Post by Checks » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 am

YOU'RE POSTING YOUR BAND THIS FUCKING EARLY?!

okay.. but seriously now.. i actually like it!

like.. seriously like it!

it's like.. mudhoney vs nirvana

i think the vocals could be a BIT more aggressive though..apart from that.. it's fucking AWESOME
evee103 wrote:Welcome to the United States of Fuckery, where shit is fucked.

p00ponabun
Grunge fanatic

Post by p00ponabun » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Checks wrote:YOU'RE POSTING YOUR BAND THIS FUCKING EARLY?!

okay.. but seriously now.. i actually like it!

like.. seriously like it!

it's like.. mudhoney vs nirvana

i think the vocals could be a BIT more aggressive though..apart from that.. it's fucking AWESOME
Thanks man. I agree, I wish the vocals were a bit harder. But I can only be raspy for some long before it hurts like a mofo. I don't have that built in growl or rasp that Lemmy or Kurt used to have. I guess I could work on that, but at a risk of sounding too cliche.
Last edited by p00ponabun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Checks
Grunge God

Post by Checks » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 am

Hmm.. Well.. i would suggest listening to some punk.. get some tips.. and then you should have some KILLER vocals :D
evee103 wrote:Welcome to the United States of Fuckery, where shit is fucked.