Would you Did you????

This is where we talk about any and all live music. What shows have you seen? What are you seeing next?

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

PunkingtonGrunge
Grunge God

Re: Would you Did you????

Post by PunkingtonGrunge »

i want a nose ring :( but i'm scared of it looking bad... i guess i could just take it out if i didn't like it.
Now I think it's alright, to feel inhuman...
Comin' at ya quiet and underwhelming from the unremarkable soundscapes of Farmer Jan!!!11!1!1one!!1
https://soundcloud.com/blueblueblur

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 »

Dungivvafuck about what people think. Don't be afraid of what you cannot see. (That's a lyric I just wrote idk)
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

PunkingtonGrunge
Grunge God

i don't really care about what people think, i'm just worried i won't like the look of it, when i'd really like to have my nose pierced...

i don't know if i'm making any sense :?
Comin' at ya quiet and underwhelming from the unremarkable soundscapes of Farmer Jan!!!11!1!1one!!1

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

To each his own. I wouldn't.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

Yeah they start closing up fast so if you don't like it you could just take it out.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 »

PunkingtonGrunge wrote:i don't really care about what people think, i'm just worried i won't like the look of it, when i'd really like to have my nose pierced...

i don't know if i'm making any sense :?
Course that makes sense. You want a nose piercing but also sorta dont because you dont know what itd look like
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

PunkingtonGrunge
Grunge God

exactly. i dunno, i sometimes feel like i'm rambling :?

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 »

Nah, this is a place for rambling when your friends irl wouldn't understand :lol: You're good with me

PunkingtonGrunge
Grunge God

KristinNirvana wrote:Yeah they start closing up fast so if you don't like it you could just take it out.
that's actually quite good to hear, i know little to nothing about this kind of stuff so it's cool to hear that from someone who knows their stuff.
subpop1999 wrote:Nah, this is a place for rambling when your friends irl wouldn't understand :lol: You're good with me
cheers m80

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

KristinNirvana wrote:I want to go to Lollapalooza! What year was that?
It was 95 with Beck, Hole, Sonic Youth, Jesus Lizard, Mighty Mighty Bostones, Cyrpus Hill....can't remember who else we got but we did not get Sinead Oconnor, Elastica or Moby...don't think we got Superchunk either...and I heard Devo did some dates after Sinead dropped off but we didn't get them either up in Barrie....I'll have to look that up....but here is what one site lists.....Coolio on second stage??? I don't recall that at all! http://janesaddiction.org/lollapalooza/lollapalooza-95/

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

I don't remember Pavement AT ALL either but I found a site that claims we got them, elastica and moby.....all of which I totally don't believe....but it does support my no Sinead comment.

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

Duuuuude! Oh my gosh that's so lucky.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

ok so I found a site that posts set lists and it has Elastica for that date but the set list is missing...but I did find a 43 second video clip of them on Lollapalooza that claims its from Barrie (North of Toronto) which is half playing half interview where they say they replaced Sinead.

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker »

I think it was my fifth concert..... I skipped the one the year before because Nirvana wasn't playing and I skipped the one after cus it was Metallicapalooza and was therefore double the price....I was kinda upset cus that would have been my last chance to see The Ramones (who I did get to see in fall of 95).....so 95 was the only Lollapalooza I ever attended cus after Shitallica the venue moved to Canadas wonderland....you had to pay to get into the park on top of your concert ticket...such a scam...and that one was Tool and James headlining....what the hell is that?