Undressing with his eyes

This is where we talk about any and all live music. What shows have you seen? What are you seeing next?

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Re: Undressing with his eyes

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Congratulations on throwing a hissy fit all over the forum.

Im sure when I was 15 we'd probably would of gotten along famously, but i'm not. I'm in my early 20s and i know a lot more now that I did then and you will too. You'll look back at this and cringe at your behavior and actions, we all do.

There are 6 admins, of which half are frequently active. Don't pussy foot, if you have a problem with me then don't passively aggressively mention it. Stand by it or don't start it.
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:16 pm

You do realize that this post is 4 years old right? You know what numbers are and what they mean, correct?
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Scarabola
Grunge God

Post by Scarabola » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:18 pm

This is really ridickdick.

I'm locking this thread until further notice.

Locked.

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:22 pm

No, I'm done, honestly. I can control whether or not I argue back. I need to realize I have control. So yeah. I need to raise my rep here, or I'm gonna be known as the next leopard. Lemme start fresh. I'm the new and improved subpop1999. All whom have been smited by me, realize that I apologize. That means you too, penny. And Jenna. And see footage. I think that's it?
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

seefootagestaynoided
Grunge guru

Post by seefootagestaynoided » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 pm

subpop1999 wrote:No, I'm done, honestly. I can control whether or not I argue back. I need to realize I have control. So yeah. I need to raise my rep here, or I'm gonna be known as the next leopard. Lemme start fresh. I'm the new and improved subpop1999. All whom have been smited by me, realize that I apologize. That means you too, penny. And Jenna. And see footage. I think that's it?
No need to apologize to me dude.

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm

subpop1999 wrote:No, I'm done, honestly. I can control whether or not I argue back. I need to realize I have control. So yeah. I need to raise my rep here, or I'm gonna be known as the next leopard. Lemme start fresh. I'm the new and improved subpop1999. All whom have been smited by me, realize that I apologize. That means you too, penny. And Jenna. And see footage. I think that's it?
I'm gonna write a song about what happened here tonight on Christmas Eve. Well, what happened here tonight. Or morning, wherever you are.
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 pm

seefootagestaynoided wrote:
I guess. I just feel we've gotten in a fair share of arguments. But I'll go as far as to say you are my online best friend 8D

seefootagestaynoided
Grunge guru

Post by seefootagestaynoided » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 pm

subpop1999 wrote:
seefootagestaynoided wrote:
I guess. I just feel we've gotten in a fair share of arguments. But I'll go as far as to say you are my online best friend 8D
Sweet. You know what friends do? talk about AofY2k14 viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25649

SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God

Post by SKUNCHBAG » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Stop it, you bigots. Can't you disagree on something stupid without making this much of a fuss?
sky above, voice within

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Wtf
:twisted:

Schneider
Grunge God

Post by Schneider » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 am

Never heard of the Toadies anyway.

SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God

Post by SKUNCHBAG » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 am

Schneider wrote:Never heard of the Toadies anyway.
Bit of a generic band. This particular song and album I more or less dig, but nothing very special to me.

sky above, voice within

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:55 am

What the hell?
Schneider wrote:Never heard of the Toadies anyway.
You're not the only one my friend. :lol:
SKUNCHBAG wrote:Stop it, you bigots. Can't you disagree on something stupid without making this much of a fuss?
This is the internet Dante, where all little arguments become LARGE ordeals that usually in with a fight to the death!
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God

Post by SKUNCHBAG » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:32 am

Well, that's just sad. There's so many pains in the ass that are much more rewarding, like learning Queen songs on guitar.
sky above, voice within

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 am

SKUNCHBAG wrote:Well, that's just sad. There's so many pains in the ass that are much more rewarding, like learning Queen songs on guitar.
Indeed :geek:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why