Undressing with his eyes

This is where we talk about any and all live music. What shows have you seen? What are you seeing next?

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Re: Undressing with his eyes

Post by Grunge_Chick » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:08 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how people can fight over incredibly stupid crap.

I still troll the forum from time to time and this made me chuckle so thank you :lol:

Oh and by the way, the Toadies are a pretty sweet band. Worth a checkout if you don't know who they are :mrgreen:

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Yeah here's their thread if anyone wants to contribute to it viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19091
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Glad that the frustration of others you find comedy. :roll:

I regret this entire thread, I really do.
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Pennyroyaltea wrote:Glad that the frustration of others you find comedy. :roll:

You have to admit the amount it's a bit ridiculous for people to get so heated over something rather silly.

The grunge forum has taught me that anything can be turned from fun to fury within just a few posts 8|

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Grunge_Chick wrote:
Pennyroyaltea wrote:Glad that the frustration of others you find comedy. :roll:

You have to admit the amount it's a bit ridiculous for people to get so heated over something rather silly.

The grunge forum has taught me that anything can be turned from fun to fury within just a few posts 8|
I got heated, not over because she didn't agree; as that would never happen.I got heated after she made a major b**** move and said "Don't you have somewhere to be awkward and then claim you weren't." That's what pissed me off. That's like me saying the reason she won't tell me what she looks like is because she's ugly (not saying she is, let's not start another argument) but that's how it was. That's what made me mad. Was the fact that she said that.
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:37 pm

People get pissed off, argue, and move on. It happens. There have been much more heated exchanges on here so I'm sure people will move on in no time. 8D

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Grunge_Chick wrote:People get pissed off, argue, and move on. It happens. There have been much more heated exchanges on here so I'm sure people will move on in no time. 8D
i already have
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 pm

subpop1999 wrote: That's like me saying the reason she won't tell me what she looks like is because she's ugly (not saying she is, let's not start another argument) but that's how it was. That's what made me mad. Was the fact that she said that.
But you still feel the need to say it now didn't you?

I won't "not tell you" what I look like, i've posted my picture here before and my facebook isn't private. I wasn't running to show you my picture because it shouldn't matter what I look like. Secondly you didn't ask me for a photo or to describe myself, so I didn't not allow you to see me or picture me. All I said was that it shouldn't matter, whether or not i'm ugly is up to interpretation. Whether or not you're not helping your cause is incredibly evident.
Grunge_Chick wrote:

How's the view from your high horse?
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 pm

How about we all just stop this thread, and let it get buried in the many threads before, and let this END. :geek:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Done with this thread. Off to the Mother Love Bone thread! Andy baby, here I come madafaka!