Next Concert your going to??

This is where we talk about any and all live music. What shows have you seen? What are you seeing next?

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

incessantmace
Site Admin

Re: Next Concert your going to??

Post by incessantmace »

Sleep tight anyway! Speak soon! And you others have a good evening :D
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Have been offered to see George Thorogood in York at the Barbican... this July
May go, may not... Im not totally familiar with Thorogood’s work, but the three songs that I know I do like
It's hard to start things over, You can feel the fire around us, All the time. It's still unfashionable to beleive in principles.Let the Music Play.

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
- William of Occam
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Well, George Thorogood at the Barbican was not to be.. :(

However… I have planned a good 13 months ahead and booked my first post-lockdown gig! I am finally, finally, finally getting to see Deep Purple in Leeds on 6 October 2021! I am over the moon to see their brilliance in action! Blue Oyster Cult are the support act!
I may end up booking and seeing more in the meantime, but I am buzzing for this :D
It's hard to start things over, You can feel the fire around us, All the time. It's still unfashionable to beleive in principles.Let the Music Play.

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
- William of Occam
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Pearl Jam and Pixies at Hyde Park in July.
As I mentioned, Deep Purple and B.O.C next autumn in Leeds.

- William of Occam