Next Concert your going to??

This is where we talk about any and all live music. What shows have you seen? What are you seeing next?

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Jack_Armstrong
Grunge guru

Re: Next Concert your going to??

Post by Jack_Armstrong » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:30 pm

I’ve been busy over at the Steve Hoffman Music Forum, which you’re all welcome to check out, so I haven’t posted here in months!

But I’m now finally going to get to see the Stone Temple Pilots! My wife and I are booked-in to see the Glasgow show on the 12th June! Since I no longer live in Scotland, that will mean a day off work and a trip up the M6!

I am happy to finally see one of the bands in my top ten, I’m still sad (and always will be) that I never got to see them with Scott, though.

XsInMyEyes
Grunge maniac

Post by XsInMyEyes » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Saw the godfather of Grunge Neil Young at Hyde Park....I loved him! At his age...how does he still deliver such a performance? Loved watching Neils guitar soloing actually...Neil really gets lost in it! Rocking in the free World was the highlight for me. Mr Young was on for 2 hours...I could completely have stood there and watch him for 5!
Id rather not repeat any details about Mr Dylan’s set...!
I won Kiss tickets for tomorrow...way closer to home in Newcastle.
I miss the comfort in being sad.
Drive away and its the same, everywhere death row everyone’s a victim.

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:29 pm

An old friend of mine got to open (3rd out of 4 opening acts) for Scott Weilands last ever show. That made it even more messed up to hear because of course people hear things at different times "Hey did you hear who Andre just opened for?" followed by "Yeah but thats not the news!". So bizarre.

Jack_Armstrong wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:30 pm
I’ve been busy over at the Steve Hoffman Music Forum, which you’re all welcome to check out, so I haven’t posted here in months!

But I’m now finally going to get to see the Stone Temple Pilots! My wife and I are booked-in to see the Glasgow show on the 12th June! Since I no longer live in Scotland, that will mean a day off work and a trip up the M6!

I am happy to finally see one of the bands in my top ten, I’m still sad (and always will be) that I never got to see them with Scott, though.

XsInMyEyes
Grunge maniac

Post by XsInMyEyes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Might catch Queensryche this December at Newcastle riverside
I miss the comfort in being sad.
Drive away and its the same, everywhere death row everyone’s a victim.