Nirvana Full Studio Discography

Come as you are if you feel stupid and contagious, come over here and entertain us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

greenhulkboy
Grunge fan

Nirvana Full Studio Discography

Post by greenhulkboy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:08 am

Hello. I am looking for a list or a documentation of all of Nirvana's studio recordings (albums/demos/bootlegs/rehearsals/rarities). I know they have an extensive Discogs profile but it doesn't account for the same recordings showing up in different releases. Because it seems like there is no actual list; everything is all over the place. I am not interested in live performances or live recordings. What I am looking for is a list of all the official/unofficial list of all Nirvana's recordings (excluding live), it would also really help if it was chronological in some way. If there is something like this already, please point me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.

RyanHunter88
Grunge fan

Re: Nirvana Full Studio Discography

Post by RyanHunter88 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 pm

I found a list of their studio recording sessions, this is probably your best bet. It also has practice sessions, rehearsal sessions, and radio sessions available at the right if you want them:
https://www.livenirvana.com/sessions/studio.php

greenhulkboy
Grunge fan

Re: Nirvana Full Studio Discography

Post by greenhulkboy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Thanks so much. I have a question though, where does the "With The Lights Out" album, Deluxe editions to albums and unofficial bootlegs fall into? Are the tracks that were on these releases fall into the session list you sent me?