Updates on the Cobain Case *People who want the subject to be laid to rest won't want to come here

Come as you are if you feel stupid and contagious, come over here and entertain us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

mike_insignifigance
Grunge fanatic

Re: Updates on the Cobain Case *Don't come in "laid to rest"

Post by mike_insignifigance »

I think that dude lives across the street from me!
Ferglius
Grunge God

Post by Ferglius »

He's probably creeping your shit too then! Kristin is going to be so happy when she walks in on this tangent later, cluttering up her thread
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

Ferglius wrote:Your new avatar is the worst yet. And you guys post too damned much. I'm gone for a few days and I'll never catch up. There should be a greatest hits the abridged version thread
Dude, take it easy, you've only been here for like three weeks and are already marching at the 1000 post mark! :lol: Don't worry, a) this place was built to last and b) you're bound to be behind if you don't check the board on a daily basis. I've left the idea of keeping up with each and every single thread behind a long time ago, and if there are bigger seismic shocks you'll notice ;)
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
Ferglius
Grunge God

Post by Ferglius »

I knew someone was going to sit me down for a post intervention at some point! And yeah you are totally right, I will never catch up. I guess I'll just try to feel the pulse of the thread from now on and that will have to be good enough!
Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick »

Ferglius wrote:I'm not gonna lie man, that looks like a straight up child molester. It's fucking creeping my shit too so congrats there.
That is exactly what I said!
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

incessantmace wrote:
Ferglius wrote:Your new avatar is the worst yet. And you guys post too damned much. I'm gone for a few days and I'll never catch up. There should be a greatest hits the abridged version thread
Dude, take it easy, you've only been here for like three weeks and are already marching at the 1000 post mark! :lol: Don't worry, a) this place was built to last and b) you're bound to be behind if you don't check the board on a daily basis. I've left the idea of keeping up with each and every single thread behind a long time ago, and if there are bigger seismic shocks you'll notice ;)
Unless you're like me and have been here for 4 years and had no life for most of that time. :lol:
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!
KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

harmony90 wrote:so, are there any updates?
Yeah there's supposed to be a new update on the site soon, and the books are also going to be coming out soon, which I've heard will reveal more details and are supposed to get the case more recognized. I hope they do as I think that it should be more recognized.
Ferglius wrote:Kristin is going to be so happy when she walks in on this tangent later, cluttering up her thread
Haha, as long as it doesn't turn into aother pointless debate thread ending up with everyone either arguing or agreeing to disagree which I think everyone can agree we do not need (and yes I realize the first three pages have already turned into that), then I don't care. I could have posted this stuff in one of the other threads and just said "Fuck you guys, I'm posting stuff about the case here and you're just going to have to like it!" in which case then everyone would be really pissed, but I thought I'd be nice and say "ok I'll go over here then". Though it is cool to have it all organized in a single thread.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support
CurlyFry
Grunge fan

Post by CurlyFry »

Kristin, could you please inform me of the dates on which these books will be released. I would rather like to pick up a copy when they come out as I would love to see the case be brought back and taken seriously (and with any luck some recognition for poor, dear Kristen Pfaf. Who, in my opinion, was also a victim of Courtney because she was really close with Kurt and died on herion, which she hadn't taken for months prior to her death and told her dad she was clean from).
Please check out and like my friend's band: Intrepid
http://www.facebook.com/Intrepidtheband
KristinNirvana
Site Admin

Post by KristinNirvana »

Yeah I saw recently that he tweeted the firs book will be out Nov. 25.

I kind of want to make a list of the inconsistencies to catch people up as well as refresh people, but I could probably use some refreshing as well, so I'm sure I'm missing something so those who know the details about the case comment if you know any more or if I got something slightly wrong

*The Chief of Police at that time now says that he would re-open the case if he weren't retired
*The gun was too long for him to be able to shoot it himself unless he did it with his toes but his shoes were on
*There were no fingerprints on the gun or shells even though at least 3 people handled it so there would be tons
*It wasn't even checked for fingerprints until a month later
*I was full instead of loaded with one bullet
*It was the setup for intruders rather than the type of gun one would get to kill themselves
*It was in the wrong position for a left handed person like Kurt, and too neat for someone having killed themselves when it would be off to the side and all askew
*They ruled it as a suicide the first day on the scene
*He had 3 times the lethal dose of Heroine in his system even for a hardcore heroin addict, so he would have either died immediately or been immediately incapacitated, and wouldn't have had the time or energy to put all the stuff away and roll down his sleeves and pick up the shotgun and pull the trigger
*The people who claim that people can have high tolerances don't give any evidence that anyone could intravenously shoot as much heroine and be doing something, and I'm sure I've heard of these so called "high tolerance" people who have died from around one or less than one time the lethal dose, so three is really stretching it
*but I've also heard he wasn't using as much as he used to so he wouldn't have a huge tolerance anyway but then he also went to rehab
*There were two puncture wounds in his elbows suggesting one shot to get him high and another to make sure he is really out of it and doesn't struggle
*If he was using that much heroine he wouldn't need the gun, he could just kill himself with the heroine.
*If he was planning on killing himself, he wouldn't take the time to take out all the drug stuff, put it away, roll down his sleeves etc.
*If he was high, he would have been feeling too good to kill himself, even if that was his intention
*He was getting a divorce from Courtney, and he wanted her out of his will but she wanted even more from his will so they were debating all of that right before he died so he died in time for none of this to happen so she got all of his money
*She hated that he wanted to turn down Lollapalooza because it was almost 10 million dollars so she wanted the money
*Everyone who knew him said the depression theories were just the "tortured artist" effect the media or other people wanted him to be and that it was the happiest time in his life, especially since having Frances, and I've heard him in interviews talk about how he hated how people thought he was some depressed guy when he wasn't, but then I realized the only people who say he was depressed or suicidal are Courtney, Charles Cross, and the people that hear it from them, and then of course once he died everyone started labeling everything he did as a suicide attempt even though he never had any suicide attempts, so before his death Courtney was really trying to make everyone think he was depressive and suicidal so that it would be easier for people to believe, though with the Rome incident if I remember correctly, she said it was an accident too and she didn't think it was a suicide attempt, until after he died and then she really pushed the idea in everyone's mind that it was.
*The "suicide" note says nothing at all about death or suicide and sounds like a retirement letter, and I remember reading it and thinking this as well before I even heard about the fact that it could be murder
*and the last four lines don't match the rest of the letter
*Courtney had writing templates with her so as to practice different ways of handwriting
*If you've read his journals, he has several letters where he says he is done with Nirvana and playing live music (he also had an interview where he said something like he left the band a dozen times), that sound like the "suicide" note, so it most likely was taken from his journals, the last 4 lines written on there and left by his body so as to imply suicide
*The Rome incident where Kurt somehow overdosed but didn't know what happened is speculated to be Courtney's first murder attempt as he left her a letter saying he was leaving her, so she knew she had to act fast and convinced him to stay and they had champagne, and she shoved pills down his throat, and this is also probably where the "suicide" note came from, so he left her a personal note saying he was going to divorce her and his fans a note saying he was getting out of music, and then of course when this goes down and she realizes she has failed she calls an ambulance to act as Kurt's "savior" as well as the press and has to make sure her makeup is done properly so she looks good for the cameras
*He had several plans he made before he died suggesting he wasn't thinking of suicide but rather his future
*The cops did a poor job investigating the case and one even admitted that in a police report
*Courtney has been taped saying several times he wanted a divorce and he left a few notes saying this as well, so the people who think he wouldn't do that because he hated that his parents did should realize he wouldn't let his daughter grow up in a loveless marriage just because he hates divorce, and he has also said if he and Courtney ever did get divorced he would want to make sure he had a good relationship with Frances
*Courtney started giving things of Kurt's away to the crowd after he died, and got rid of the greenhouse where he died, so this could be seen as "getting rid of the evidence", as well as there was this one documentary where she said he died in this one jacket, but pictures and police reports of what he was wearing prove he didn't
*Oh and his credit card was stolen, and I forgot exactly what the details were with that but Ellie says "And the details on the credit card are that people continued to attempt to use his card before and after he died. Especially after he died many people tried to use his card at various places. The only person who could have had access to that card is Courtney or their old person who worked at their house. It proves that Courtney tried to use the card because she wanted the money off of it. Thus, another reason why she would attempt to use it."
*El Duce said Courtney wanted to hire him to kill Kurt for $50,000 dollars, and he took a lie detector test to prove this and he passed with the highest percentage of truth as you can get, and 8 days after coming forward with this claim he was mysteriously hit by a train
*Oh I've also heard the owner of a record store overheard Courtney talking to someone about all of this (it might have been El Duce when she was asking him to kill Kurt) because that's where they went to meet, and his story matches up with the other person's story, so it's likely to be true
*"On March 18th 1994, Courtney called the police and told them Kurt had locked himself in a room with a gun and was going to kill himself. Kurt told the police he was not suicidal, and locked himself in the room to keep away from Courtney. The SPD confiscate his guns for safety and leave." --- shows that Kurt was afraid of Courtney, and Courtney tried to make people believe he was suicidal.
Last edited by KristinNirvana on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Ferglius
Grunge God

Post by Ferglius »

KristinNirvana wrote: *The gun was too long for him to be able to shoot it himself unless he did it with his toes but his shoes were on
*There were no fingerprints on the gun even though at least 3 people handled it so there would be tons
*It wasn't even checked for fingerprints until a month later
*I was full instead of loaded with one bullet
*It was the setup for intruders rather than the type of gun one would get to kill themselves
*It was in the wrong position for a left handed person like Kurt
*He had 3 times the lethal dose of Heroine in his system even for a hardcore heroin addict, so he would have either died immediately or been immediately incapacitated, and wouldn't have had the time or energy to put all the stuff away and roll down his sleeves and pick up the shotgun and pull the trigger
*The people who claim that people can have high tolerances don't give any evidence that anyone could intravenously shoot as much heroine and be doing something, and I'm sure I've heard of these so called "high tolerance" people who have died from around one or less than one time the lethal dose, so three is really stretching it
*but I've also heard he wasn't using as much as he used to so he wouldn't have a huge tolerance anyway but then he also went to rehab
*There were two puncture wounds in his elbows suggesting one shot to get him high and another to make sure he is really out of it and doesn't struggle
*If he was using that much heroine he wouldn't need the gun, he could just kill himself with the heroine.
*If he was planning on killing himself, he wouldn't take the time to take out all the drug stuff, put it away, roll down his sleeves etc.
*If he was high, he would have been feeling too good to kill himself, even if that was his intention
*He was getting a divorce from Courtney, and he wanted her out of his will but she wanted even more from his will so they were debating all of that right before he died so he died in time for none of this to happen so she got all of his money
*She hated that he wanted to turn down Lollapalooza because it was almost 10 million dollars so she wanted the money
*Everyone who knew him said the depression theories were just the "tortured artist" effect the media or other people wanted him to be and that it was the happiest time in his life, especially since having Frances, and I've heard him in interviews talk about how he hated how people thought he was some depressed guy when he wasn't, but then I realized the only people who say he was depressd or suicidal are Courtney, Charles Cross, and the people that hear it from them, and then of course once he died everyone started labeling everything he did as a suicide attempt even though he never had any suicide attempts, so before his death Courteny was really trying to make everyone think he was depressive and suicidal so that it would be easier for people to believe
*The "suicide" note says nothing at all about death or suicide and sounds like a retirement letter, and I remember reading it and thinking this as well before I even heard about the fact that it could be murder
*and the last four lines don't match the rest of the letter
*Courtney had writing templates with her so as to practice different ways of handwriting
*The Rome incident where Kurt somehow overdosed but didn't know what happens is speculated to be Courtney's first murder attempt as he left her a letter saying he was leaving her, so she knew she had to act fast and convinced him to stay and they had champagne, and she shoved pills down his throat, and this is also probably where the "suicide" note came from, so he left her a personal note saying he was going to divorce her and his fans a note saying he was getting out of music, and then of course when this goes down and she realizes she has failed she calls an ambulance to act as Kurt's "savior" as well as the press and has to make sure her makeup is done properly so she looks good for the cameras
*He had several plans he made before he died suggesting he wasn't thinking of suicide but rather his future
*The cops did a poor job investigating the case and one even admitted that in a police report
*Courtney has been taped saying several times he wanted a divorce and he left a few notes saying this as well, so the people who think he wouldn't do that because he hated that his parents did should realize he wouldn't let his daughter grow up in a loveless marriage just because he hates divorce, and he has also said if he and Courtney ever did get divorced he would want to make sure he had a good relationship with Frances
*Courtney started giving things of Kurt's away to the crowd after he died, and got rid of the greenhouse where he died, so this could be seen as "getting rid of the evidence", as well as there was this once documentary where she said he died in this one jacket, but pictures and police reports of what he was wearing prove he didn't
*Oh and his credit card was stolen, and I forget exactly what the details were with that
Well after all that I think we can mark it as an obvious suicide, case closed guys. (cough)
KristinNirvana
Site Admin

Post by KristinNirvana »

Hahaha nice sarcasm! Yeah that is why I can't say it was suicide. I'd feel like I was in major denial.
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Ferglius
Grunge God

Post by Ferglius »

I think I'm going to print out your list and take it with me to weird out my date tonight. I'm fired up to debate this with somebody and she should probably know what to expect from me right away I think :lol:
KristinNirvana
Site Admin

Post by KristinNirvana »

:lol:
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
juniperjunk
Grunge maniac

Post by juniperjunk »

*El Duce said Courtney wanted to hire him to kill Kurt for $50,000 dollars, and he took a lie detector test to prove this and he passed with the highest percentage of truth as you can get, and 8 days after coming forward with this claim he was mysteriously hit by a train
Other stuff is interesting, but this is not evidence whatsoever. Lie detector tests are not not not accurate at all and can't be used to tell anything.
Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea »

juniperjunk wrote:
Other stuff is interesting, but this is not evidence whatsoever. Lie detector tests are not not not accurate at all and can't be used to tell anything.
Lie detector tests have been proven to fail. But with in a small margin. To say they aren't accurate is just a testament to how dense you've proven yourself to be.
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!