Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Nirvana

Come as you are if you feel stupid and contagious, come over here and entertain us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Y2K-kyle

Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Nirvana

Post by Y2K-kyle »

I thought this was a cool cover that Joseph did. He didn't care how it went or sounded he just wanted to play! :)

otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep

ImBored
Grunge God

Re: Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Nirvana

Post by ImBored »

i loved the introduction, at least his voice wasnt a downer like the miley cyrus cover
gs asgjgfzsdf nz

zhenghan1019
Grunge fan

Post by zhenghan1019 »

You're so cool! I dont suppose I've read anything like this before.

--------------------------
wholesale jerseys
New England patriots jersey
Green Bay Packers jersey

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick »

I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He could sing to me all day and I would be happy 8D

KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

Oh yeah I saw that. Thought it was pretty cool. I loved him in 3rd Rock. Saw it when it started when I was 4. Cool to see he is a Nirvana fan.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support

redrum
Grunge fan

Post by redrum »

Didn't know that this guy even played music. Thought he just was another of those gay kids trying to be an actor. Anyway, he actually had a nice voice, and must have a good taste in music. Am not a big fan of this song though.

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick »

redrum wrote:Didn't know that this guy even played music. Thought he just was another of those gay kids trying to be an actor. Anyway, he actually had a nice voice, and must have a good taste in music. Am not a big fan of this song though.
Gay kid trying to be an actor?? He's been acting since the late 80s/early 90s. Didn't you ever watch Angels in the Outfield when you were a kid? It's a classic. Plus he was in 3rd Rock from the Sun which was a great 90s show. He was also in an Indie film called "Manic" in the early 2000s. It's actually a really great movie. I honestly like the guy and think he's a decent actor.

redrum
Grunge fan

Post by redrum »

No, I don't usually watch movies that are newer than around 1980 (except for a few decent classics from the 90's). So any actor that came after that time are considered as "gay kids trying to be actors".
Last edited by redrum on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick »

redrum wrote:No, I don't usually watch movies that are newer than around 1980 (except for a few decent classics from the 90's). So any actor that came after that time are considered as "gay kids trying to be actors".
haha okay. It just seems like a waste to automatically judge a movie/actor as not being worth your while when you really have no basis for that assumption unless you have watched some of their movies. An actor isn't automatically horrible because they came after 1980, that is just ridiculous. Oh and just an FYI, some people on this forum (not me) get really offended by using the term "gay". It makes no difference to me as I hate being politically correct but just wanted to give you a heads up.

redrum
Grunge fan

Post by redrum »

According to me whole hollywood is gay now a days. But I see what you mean, it isn't correct to judge without doing it's research, but it is easier. ;)

sadie

Post by sadie »

redrum wrote:No, I don't usually watch movies that are newer than around 1980
It's your loss to be that narrow minded, you'll miss out many good things with that attitude.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

redrum
Grunge fan

Post by redrum »

I just like the time when you couldn't use a lot of special effects to overcover that you made a terrible movie. I am, of course, watching some newer movies from time to time, but not without knowing anything about it (if it is from a director I trust or something like that), which I can do with older movies.