Another AI Nirvana song...

Come as you are if you feel stupid and contagious, come over here and entertain us!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

buckwheat
Grunge maniac

Another AI Nirvana song...

Post by buckwheat »

Spite all my rage.....i am still making minimum wage.
Y2K-kyle

Re: Another AI Nirvana song...

Post by Y2K-kyle »

A coworker of mine was telling me about this and I must agree with him and state that was awful. Try as they might no AI is going to capture the magic that Kurt had.
otherimprov wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Y2K-kyle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:20 pm A coworker of mine was telling me about this and I must agree with him and state that was awful. Try as they might no AI is going to capture the magic that Kurt had.
Agreed, nothing synthetic of any kind can even come close to replicating the raw, authentic talent and soul of the artists we love.
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
- William of Occcam

Io Opro.
buckwheat
Grunge maniac

Post by buckwheat »

Agreed. Kurt was a legend and if anyone or anything came along to try and copy him they are lame. I just think AI is kinda interesting I guess.
Spite all my rage.....i am still making minimum wage.
Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle »

AI is both interesting and scary to me. I've seen too much sci-fi to know where that can go.
otherimprov wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep