Shocking!

The grunge super supergroup

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Re: Shocking!

Post by Grunge_Chick » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:31 pm

PJAICfan wrote:
Grunge_Chick wrote:
NoPlaceToCallHome wrote:I absolutely love this album. I wish Mas Season would have released more than one album. If only Layne were still alive. I could listen to his music every day for the rest of my life (already do).
His voice is pretty much amazing. In all honestly I can't really think of any new artist's voice that I enjoy any where near as much as I do his.
i think i like you alot more for saying that. people always say, adele has such an amazing voice shes such a real artist, im always just like you should hear layne and there all like who :weird:

If that was directed towards me than thanks :) I do get kind of annoyed when I mention Layne or even Kurt's voice and I get that same blank stare like "who's that". If it's not Lady Gaga or some other pop piece of crap they don't seem to know who it is. Very sad.

Grunge_Chick
Grunge God

Post by Grunge_Chick » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 pm

NoPlaceToCallHome wrote:Layne's voice is so....I can't explain it. It's just like Kurt Cobain's. When they sing (especially those loud cries) you can feel their emotions inside. It touches me more than any other artist. It's almost spiritual because you can feel it inside of you.

I feel the same way about their voices. There are very few musicians that have that effect of me but both of them do for sure. I think that is one of the main reasons I can listen to their music over and over again and never get tired of it.

PJAICfan
Grunge God

Post by PJAICfan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 pm

NoPlaceToCallHome wrote:
PJAICfan wrote:
NoPlaceToCallHome wrote:Layne's voice is so....I can't explain it. It's just like Kurt Cobain's.
no, not at all
I'm not saying that their voices sound similar, I'm saying they are similar because they both reach out to you and make you feel what they are feeling (at least thats my opinion).
i know, and still dont agree (in my opinion). no hard feelings though
Easy come, easy go
Easy left me a long time ago..

NoPlaceToCallHome
Grunge fan

Post by NoPlaceToCallHome » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 pm

i know, and still dont agree (in my opinion). no hard feelings though[/quote]

Two completely different artists, its understandable 8)
[img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/stevehence/1245283770532_f.jpg[/img]

"When everyone goes home, you're stuck with yourself."

NoPlaceToCallHome
Grunge fan

Post by NoPlaceToCallHome » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Grunge_Chick wrote:
If that was directed towards me than thanks :) I do get kind of annoyed when I mention Layne or even Kurt's voice and I get that same blank stare like "who's that". If it's not Lady Gaga or some other pop piece of crap they don't seem to know who it is. Very sad.

No shit. If it's less than 2 months old nobody wants to listen to it. I was looking at some rap lyrics earlier and those idiots can't stay on one topic for 2 lines. It's extremely depressing. But at least we know what good music is,eh? :)
[img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/stevehence/1245283770532_f.jpg[/img]

"When everyone goes home, you're stuck with yourself."

Serpentinophil
Grunge fan

Post by Serpentinophil » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 am

I'think that Layne's voice is the best on the World. It's amazing...simply..I love and ''hate'' bands who are non active and played one or two albums. This music is brilliant. Layne is in my heart and soul. And i'm praying for Him...