Where To find Sex god missy Lyrics?

Discuss the band for the gastral phenonemom lead singer here

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

Kat_Bjelland_Lover
Grunge fan

Where To find Sex god missy Lyrics?

Post by Kat_Bjelland_Lover » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:14 pm

Hey Tad kicks ass but I can't seem to find any lyrics for Sex god missy I can probably make out the whole song but don't want to any help? :( oh and maybe a decent tab for it i figured some of it out but this one tab I found for it was kinda gay :P thanks
Coming Soon!

Kat_Bjelland_Lover
Grunge fan

Post by Kat_Bjelland_Lover » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:46 pm

*Bump* anyone? :( They're tabs and lyrics are so hard to find like they don't exist
Coming Soon!

boxcar
Site Admin

Re: Where To find Sex god missy Lyrics?

Post by boxcar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm

I can't find any either. :(
I'd like to know just what the heck he is singing on Flame Tavern!?

She is, she's a drunken ninja?

SayHello2Heaven

Post by SayHello2Heaven » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Flame Tavern lyrics as I interpret them. I can't make out the "Bingo" part, so fill those in if yah want :)

Her lip's split
Her eyes aware
Her shirt's torn
Her liver's dead
Her voice back
It barely shows
where the veins
They explode

Busted teeth
Her tangled hair
Ain't got no place
No one's there
Her mom is broke
Her brain is undone
Her whiskey's gone
Ain't got no one

She is, she's a drunken angel
She yells, she ain't got no one

Bingo can't ??????????
Bingo can't ??????????
Bingo can't ??????????

As for tabs for Sex God Missy this is what I found online, no idea if it helps you but, better than nothing:

intro/verse/chorus
e------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------8-9-8---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------7-8-7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--5-6-5---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm... pm... pm...

between verses
e------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-3-3-3-3----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-3-3-3-3--{4x)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-1-1-1-1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm...

Theres A Solo I Havent Tabbed Yet

sodajerk93
Grunge guru

Post by sodajerk93 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 pm

SayHello2Heaven wrote:Flame Tavern lyrics as I interpret them. I can't make out the "Bingo" part, so fill those in if yah want :)

Her lip's split
Her eyes aware
Her shirt's torn
Her liver's dead
Her voice back
It barely shows
where the veins
They explode

Busted teeth
Her tangled hair
Ain't got no place
No one's there
Her mom is broke
Her brain is undone
Her whiskey's gone
Ain't got no one

She is, she's a drunken angel
She yells, she ain't got no one

Bingo can't ??????????
Bingo can't ??????????
Bingo can't ??????????

As for tabs for Sex God Missy this is what I found online, no idea if it helps you but, better than nothing:

intro/verse/chorus
B----------------------------8-9-8---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------7-8-7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--5-6-5---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm... pm... pm...

between verses
B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-3-3-3-3----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-3-3-3-3--{4x)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-1-1-1-1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm...

Theres A Solo I Havent Tabbed Yet
"Bingo can't save her now," I believe.

Your interpretation looks real good, except when he says "She is" and "She yells" they sound exactly the same to me, so I don't know if they're really two different lines.
I took a journey to the pyramids, there was nothing there but sand, and the ghost of a child who had never been born. In a thousand years, no one planted trees there, so all that grew from the sand was stone.

sodajerk93
Grunge guru

Post by sodajerk93 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Still trying to figure out the lyrics to the last few lines of "Grease Box", not to mention almost all of "Behemoth" though -- Pearl Jam and Nirvana have a reputation for incomprehensible lyrics but Tad definitely beats them both.
I took a journey to the pyramids, there was nothing there but sand, and the ghost of a child who had never been born. In a thousand years, no one planted trees there, so all that grew from the sand was stone.

SayHello2Heaven

Post by SayHello2Heaven » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Good call! that "bingo" line was driving me crazy! cheers for that :) . It sounds like those two are different, I could be wrong though.

boxcar
Site Admin

Post by boxcar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Awesome! Thanks!