Do You Dress Grungey?

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

grunge_grrrl
Grunge fanatic

Do You Dress Grungey?

Post by grunge_grrrl »

I just wondered if anyone here still dresses like a grunger?

Personally, I make a bit of an effort. I have a plaid shirt that I wear from time to time, ripped jeans (of course) and a battered pair of Converse shoes. Plus a few band tees. Oh and a Cord jacket!

Also, my hair is long and I often unbrushed. :) I'm actually flying the grunge flag better than I thought... :P

March2Fuzz
Grunge master

Post by March2Fuzz »

uhhh ehhhmmm...urrrmm.... i supose...to a degree. But i dont try and wear it as an image, youknow? i just kinda wear what i have....but i do try an look a bit more clean now i have a girlfriend....start to think about hygene :idea:
There you are...when you stand in the rain,
and the rain fills your brain
makes you think that god......was fucked up
when he made this town

grunger_matt
Grunge guru

Post by grunger_matt »

yeah i dress pretty grungy all the time. ripped up jeans, muddy wrecked converse and flannel and band t-shirts etc, but i didn't really make myself dress like that it just kinda happened :D if you get me
I shouldn't even be here today

Bad Taste
Grunge fanatic

Post by Bad Taste »

I'm usually dressed grungy but when I dress my green-red-blue flannel shirt people think that I'm a hippie. But that don't bothers me. And my hair is in coma. I have to take care more with my hair. :lol:
We are the fossils of our time...

mood fo lemac

Post by mood fo lemac »

I guess I kinda dress grungy too most of the time :)
and then?

prettyontheinside

Post by prettyontheinside »

i dress grungy to the extent that i dyed my hair yellow and i buy alot babydoll dresses in an attempt to look like Kat Bjelland as she was in 1991.
I dont rate the whole unwash-ed, unbrush-ed thing...far too vain for all that.

Nirvanaholic
Grunge master

Post by Nirvanaholic »

I look grungy i guess, but that' more cuz i hate to take a bath and never wash my hair. Also, i'm too lazy to change my clothes, so i'm in dirty jeans and old band shirts all the time... Wearing my Nirvana shirt right now...
ImageImageImage

Djennik

Post by Djennik »

I think (i say "i think") I dress grungy. I wear mostly an old jeans with holes in it. An old looking pulover or a dark shirt. My hair is totally out of control... Euhm I don't think A short that reaches my bellybutton is not grunge? Ow yeah My shoes don't look very clean: cracks, mud, laces that come out of my shoes...
Who controls the past now, controls the future

faCelift_
Grunge fan

Post by faCelift_ »

meh i dont know, not really. i like to look clean. right now im dressed more punk rock than grunge.
.pictures in a box at home..yellowing and green with mold..so I can barely see your face..wonder how that color taste.

Djennik

Post by Djennik »

Is that you on the photo... Cus then I would say u are a skater :p
Who controls the past now, controls the future

InUtero
Grunge fanatic

Post by InUtero »

I wear flannels and stuff. But I just can't seem to wear out my pants. When they finally get ripped, my mother (yes, I have that problem. I'm moving out the second I get 18 ) tends to throw them out before I realise it. I hate that. But otherwise, I dress rather grungy. At the moment I have like... two pair of pants of which haven't been washed in like... a month.
Last edited by InUtero on Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amen.

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA »

i try...i wear converse shoes, ripped jeans, an old shirt of a cool band,and sometimes a flannel shirt. think thats grungy enough?
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic

chonsey
Grunge fan

Post by chonsey »

lol band shirts long hair facial hair flanel jeans converse sometimes it changes but i am very grungy i usally wear the same stuff but mix it up during the week then was it when i need 2

Grunge Junkie

Post by Grunge Junkie »

Of course i still dress grungy.. i have a crappy pair of converse , flannel shirt, faded out bleached out bands tees, and ripped jeans
We say STAND TOGETHER, Not to fight but just to EXIST!

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA »

Grunge Junkie wrote:Of course i still dress grungy.. i have a crappy pair of converse , flannel shirt, faded out bleached out bands tees, and ripped jeans
the crappier the converse the better :)
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic