Something you've worn for a REALLY long time?

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

incessantmace
Site Admin

Something you've worn for a REALLY long time?

Post by incessantmace »

Crikes now I'm posting in the *fashion section* too?? Time to go to bed :lol:

But before I do that, do you have a really old piece of clothing that you've had for like years and not just keep it as a sentimental memory piece but you still wear it?

My favorite sweater is from 2003 and save two or three teeny tiny holes in the fabric it looks just like it did back then, and I wear it at least once a month! And from H&M no less! :mrgreen:

(I also still wear my first bandshirt, a Led Zeppelin tee from 1995, but only as a pajama thingy.)
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?

j-bug
Site Admin

Re: Something you've worn for a REALLY long time?

Post by j-bug »

I have a black vest top i have had since i was 13. 24 years.
:twisted:

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle »

There's my dad's old coat that I still wear and it's over a decade+ old. Still in good shape I might add.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 »

I've got this grandma black cashmere sweater that I've been wearing since 2008. My ma gave it to me and there's pictures of her wearing it from 1997 LOL. It's missing a button but otherwise in good condition! It's been with me everywhere and I've nearly lost it in several places. It's my security sweater if you will :D
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum