Soft Grunge????

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug

Y2K-kyle

Re: Soft Grunge????

Post by Y2K-kyle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 am

Guess I like those cheesy Foo Fighters :lol:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 am

Uh, it's just, they'll be around forever I guess. Like the Stones or Aerosmith or Kiss kept making records well after their prime, simply because they didn't disband and their following was big enough to support such a move. I hesitate to bring Pearl Jam into this equation but it's kind of the same phenomenon with them, only that they're less proletarian in comparison.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
P A I V wrote: fuck off i talk new york

Y2K-kyle

Post by Y2K-kyle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:15 am

Very true. Even though I must say that the Stones, KISS, and Aerosmith had some close calls with them being done for good, yet here they are in some form or another, mostly looking at KISS.
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:02 pm

The first Foofighters songs I heard were actually one original and two kiss covers......Kiss is just the worst thing on earth.....They are just around to make the Stones look less lame....not an easy task. The Stones were actually not bad before the 60s ended....but that was a long long long time ago.