Do you dig the whole grunge image?

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

grungegod11
Grunge fan

Post by grungegod11 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:12 pm

i kinda do. I wear kmart shoes. Kmart jeans. some flannel. Many band shirts (most i had to get off ebay haha), old jackets i found in my dads closet. Yeah i guess so my hair is kinda long and would be longer if not for me mom.
Im a sell out

Angst-Ridden
Grunge prophet

Post by Angst-Ridden » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:14 am

Ha ha .. your mum owns you! I dont realy take much notice of my hair.
>>>Insert cheesey saying or quote<<<

mexicanseafood
Grunge fan

Grunge fashion

Post by mexicanseafood » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:53 pm

i really dont care what i wear, as long as its not pink or gay..........my usual style is normal shirts, band shirts or whatever and jeans with skater shoes and a jacket
If you dont like what i say, then, see if i care

otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:47 am

well, for grungers all that is cool, for normal people, i just think they find it ridiculas ( dont know how to spell that) nowdays everyone seems to wear flannel, at least some people here.I love flannel.. what i hate the most is that eveyone is telling me what to wear when im in college, like, i wear some ripped jeans,flannel with tee-shirt(written words by myself) and then this little dickhead tells everyone that i dont have money to buy normal jeans, like wtf??? everyone hates me in school just cause im not like them, i dont listen to their music and i dont wear normal clothes. fuck them, ill wear what i want
Eat your water and drink your vegetables

darenirvana
Grunge maniac

Post by darenirvana » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:28 am

ha,it's same with me.one girl told me that some stupid fancy girls talked about me that i'm an heroine adict...really don't bother!f*ck 'em!today i didn't took my ripped jeans because my mother was like blah,blah,blah... :roll: acctualy,who gives a shit!i haven't changed my clothes since the friday...and probably I won't,i'm too lazy
All Cops Are Bastards...ebani supaci

NerveGasGrunge
Grunge fanatic

Post by NerveGasGrunge » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:41 pm

I got told off by my mum for wearing my ripped jeans today so... tomarrow i'ma gonna were my favorite ripped ones. Adn a flannel shirt if I can find one.

March2Fuzz
Grunge master

Post by March2Fuzz » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:08 pm

NerveGasGrunge wrote:I got told off by my mum for wearing my ripped jeans today so... .
hah serious lolol? :shock: slap her chops
There you are...when you stand in the rain,
and the rain fills your brain
makes you think that god......was fucked up
when he made this town

Grunge Junkie

Post by Grunge Junkie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:50 pm

The 90's will come back..... man, i hate the look now, the emo pants, emo is gay......i see people with the whole pretty boy thing goin on when i have faciel hair,hari down to my shoulders, ripped jeans, an old SUB POP tee, with a brown flannel shirt or a dirty librarian sweater.

I HATE PREPPIES
Last edited by Grunge Junkie on Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We say STAND TOGETHER, Not to fight but just to EXIST!

Grunge Junkie

Post by Grunge Junkie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:56 pm

Theres this kid that was all like, "Taylor, tommorow im gonna act like you"....so the next day he had a flannel and some ripped jeans, he was even trying to be left handed like me...it was scary almost......I was like," dude, your friekin me out, i mean i didnt even think you were gonna dress like me but tryin to write left handed and saying your gonna teach yourself to play guitar left handed is crossin the line of joking and just being a complete tweaker...."

well, good luck with finding high quiality left handed guitars..
We say STAND TOGETHER, Not to fight but just to EXIST!

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:41 pm

personally i like the grunge look but it was marketed to much in the 90's. hollywood sucks they dont focus on anything but the freakin clothes people wear nowadays. heres proof that they dont know when someone is messing with them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grunge_speak
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic

nirvana777
Grunge fan

Post by nirvana777 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:47 pm

yeah..i just were whats on the floor or just stick with what i got on..and all this shit my moms telling me about looking nice for school? f*ck them they can kiss my unwiped ass (jk) they should just let kids be..what ever makes them happy, but no everyones judgmentle these days, espesualy the damn preps jocks and emos it pisses me off
all in all the clock is slow six colored pictures all in a row..of a marigold

Gitza
Grunge master

Post by Gitza » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:27 am

Do u really like to wear stinky clothes?..
Wxen otxer little girls wanted to be balletdancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire..

Bo/|uM ce6e , a _D_py|`e Ko Je6e..
Cp6cka XepouHa (x..

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:20 pm

i wear the same thing for a few days and i don't think they "stink"
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic

Gitza
Grunge master

Post by Gitza » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:45 pm

Yeah...
Thats happens to me sometime(of course ,when not smelling so bad), but does somebody really like to wear stinky clothes?... At least on movies many of rockers , or grungers , or something , doesn`t matter , love to wear clothes like that..
Thats illogically `n` strange.. :roll:
Wxen otxer little girls wanted to be balletdancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire..

Bo/|uM ce6e , a _D_py|`e Ko Je6e..
Cp6cka XepouHa (x..

grungefan550
Grunge maniac

Post by grungefan550 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:37 pm

I would dress like that and did for awhile, but my parents said either change the image or lose the albums...i changed the image...