what happened to skate boarders?

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

sadie

Re: what happened to skate boarders?

Post by sadie »

Not just Matti, but most of my guy-friends and my sister, plus some of the Ykspihlaja dads had gone and bought planes 'to their kids' and later when the kids were at bed, all the dads (and us..) just flew those planes around here :lol:
I have remote control car my dad bought me in the 90's, it's pretty cool 8)
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
Checks
Grunge God

Post by Checks »

Why does life with sadie seem like fun?

Fly planes, get drunk, listen to music, create stuff..

IM KIDNAPPING YOU ONE DAY!!
evee103 wrote:Welcome to the United States of Fuckery, where shit is fucked.
sadie

Post by sadie »

It just seems like it :lol: But the thing in life is, that you're only here once, so you should have fun with that time. All my friends do their jobs and pay their bills, take care of their kids, and when we have time to ourselves, we have fun. Not many of us drink, we're mostly stoners cause drinking makes you act like an idiot, and no one needs anymore trouble. I'm far too serious and careful, but all these grown men around me are like kids, so they keep me young :mrgreen: And sometimes they even get me not to take life so seriously.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

thats a lie,lady.life with you IS fun!it involves dancing,and shopping,and music,and laughing so hard you think you are gonna die,and water,and walks,and talking,and baking cakes,and drinking tea,and cooking.
:twisted:
sadie

Post by sadie »

Those are the things that keep regular life good, you know? The little things. And the best part is, that these people who are around me, they're like family. We've been through so much together, and we can talk about those things that kill us inside, and laugh at the next sentence. I've lived with these people, I've slept with them, I've faught with them, but we've always been there for each other and loved each other for real. We're each others family, cause most of us had awkward relationships with our families, so we had no one else. We might still be kids, but we do what society wants us to do, fulfill our duties, and after that we do what we think you should do with life. And that's enjoy, be with people you love and do the things that makes you happy! I'm not the only one who gets depressed or has problems, but we usually talk and laugh about those. Laugh is the best medicine to anything :mrgreen: I'm excited I've gotten people interested in creating, it's so wonderful that I'm not the only one interested anymore! :mrgreen:
KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

I sort of always wanted to skateboard. It seems fun, like a mini roller coaster. It seems like it would be a good mode of transportation too, like if I can't get a car and I don't want to bike to work or something. There was a time when guys at school would skateboard back and forth near me as I was waiting for someone to pick me up, and it was so loud and annoying and it seemed so boring as all they did was go back and forth and back and forth along the curb bench, but then I got over that and started to think it might actually be fun, though I hate the whole showing off your tricks to your friends and acting like you are all that thing, but hey doing tricks looks fun too. Plus, I guess I have the California thing in me because I always wanted to surf, looks so fun and peaceful, and maybe snowboard.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support
[jonas]
Grunge fan

Post by [jonas] »

I only know faggot hipster scooter guys ):
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

[jonas] wrote:I only know faggot hipster scooter guys ):
Hey there, new person. No faggot-as-an-insult remarks around here, or you will get in trouble. This message was brought to you by Jan, your fierce-but-friendly mod from Germoney :mrgreen: 8)
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
PJAICfan
Grunge God

Post by PJAICfan »

I just bought a new board 8D
Easy come, easy go
Easy left me a long time ago..
Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro »

Lucky! I was in an extremely rare mood today and I just wanted to go skating. But I don't own a board. :(
But congrats on the new board bro!!! Tear it up!
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.
PJAICfan
Grunge God

Post by PJAICfan »

You should buy one! They have good cheap ones all over, and yeah I'm extremely excited 8D
Easy come, easy go
Luciditypro
Grunge God

Post by Luciditypro »

Yeah I'll likely buy one when I get the money. I'll get one of the cheap crap boards.
Oh one time I bought an OP board. BAD MISTAKE. I tried to ollie, failed, the trucks landed bad, and then BROKE stupid crap plastic trucks. Never buy an OP board. Oh, I'll buy a mini logo! Those are pretty decent right? 8D

Do ya listen to D.R.I. or any other type of thrash? INSANE to skate to!!! 8D
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Follow your dreams, no one can stop you.
Except a person in a tank.
A person in a tank could probably stop you.
PJAICfan
Grunge God

Post by PJAICfan »

Yes mini logo are pretty decent, I just got myself a 70$ plan b deck, spent all the money I brought to Florida with me. I've ollied up curbs with certain trucks and they've just shattered, it's better to get more expensive wheels, bearings, and trucks then the deck cause they're more likely to break. And I've heard of D.R.I but never really heard theirnmusic, I usually skate to some sort of metal or grunge
Easy come, easy go
KristinNirvana
Site Admin
Location: The Mecca, the Holyland, the one and only....SEATTLE!

Post by KristinNirvana »

Oh hey skating to music sounds like fun. I recently had the thought of practicing gymnastics to some grunge.
Life isn't nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion
Lesser Known Grunge
Good Newer Grunge
Underground Older Grunge
Grunge Blog
My Soundcloud
Post abortive? Go to https://passboards.org/ for support
In_Too_Deep
Grunge guru

Post by In_Too_Deep »

I'm a skater. Zero boards are decent. Sorry bout Your gay faggy mcfaggerson plastic trucks. Grab a zero, a dirty ghetto kids, a death wish, or the ever indestructible darkstar. Good to hear theres more grunge skaters out there. Keep it fresh brah rah.
Apathy is the key to happiness.

The tree of knowledge is burned,
Lightning struck, one less lesson learned.