Whatcha wearin today?

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

evee103
Site Admin

Re: Whatcha wearin today?

Post by evee103 »

Black long sleeve thermal shirt (with thumb holes!) and some pink leopard print jeans.

Also, it's officially winter here you guys. It's COLD.
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

Here too.it sucks.I feelnlike a damn icicle. Jenna does not do cold.
:twisted:

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 »

SAME. We were gonna go pumpkin picking today but I was just too cold! *space-heater, activate*
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

I spent two days peelibg and grating pumpkin to store in the freezer last week.gonna do the same next week too.I love dem! I never leave the house in winter unless it is truly necessary. This winter isnt going to be much fun as am trying to cut back the heating bill as much as possible. Prices are rising by stupid amounts.

sadie

Post by sadie »

Winter sure is here, I mean we're all posting! :mrgreen: We bought lots of wood for this winter, cause I've been freezing for the past few. We have electric heating, but we don't use it much, cause wood is so much cheaper. We just carried 8 cubic meters of wood in the shed :P I had to be a real man, so I carried as much as Matti did, and the same pace, and now my muscles are killing me :lol:

Seems like electricity is getting more expensive in many places. But here it's no surprise, this country is fucking expensive in all ways.

//edit Oh and EEF my little pixie, I'm gonna look up a jacket for you! <3
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.

incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

j-bug wrote:Here too.it sucks.I feelnlike a damn icicle. Jenna does not do cold.
Well, yesterday we had 23°C (that's about 74°F for you) :mrgreen: :lol:

But yes, brace yourselves, winter is coming, duh.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?

Fuzz Face
Grunge prophet

Post by Fuzz Face »

High five, Jan! Here in Vienna it´s also not that cold right now, but it´s just a question of time...

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

Ugh.the cold here seems to be rising from the ground, and its that awful cold wind.and the bloody rain.yuck, yuck and more yuck!

Fuzz Face
Grunge prophet

Post by Fuzz Face »

In Vienna there is a cold going to occur by the end of November that creeps in everyones bones, exposing their souls to melancholic thoughts only found far further in the north, normally...

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

I hate British winters.I miss German winters.it might have been colder, and there was definitely more snow, but British winters are way more miserable.

Fuzz Face
Grunge prophet

Post by Fuzz Face »

What I hate most about Austrian winters is the snow actually^^

j-bug
Site Admin

Post by j-bug »

Snow is my most hated weather.

Fuzz Face
Grunge prophet

Post by Fuzz Face »

Wearin a black coat and a cloth jacket beneath, which makes me look quite like someone from the 20s spending most of their free time in a jazz club...

Schneider
Grunge God

Post by Schneider »

I dig that.

I'm wearing yesterday's cords with my 1970s St. Michael's jumper/cardigan. The wool is beige and it has suede panels on front. I love ths thing.

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 »

sadie wrote:Winter sure is here, I mean we're all posting! :mrgreen: We bought lots of wood for this winter, cause I've been freezing for the past few. We have electric heating, but we don't use it much, cause wood is so much cheaper. We just carried 8 cubic meters of wood in the shed :P I had to be a real man, so I carried as much as Matti did, and the same pace, and now my muscles are killing me :lol:

Seems like electricity is getting more expensive in many places. But here it's no surprise, this country is fucking expensive in all ways.

//edit Oh and EEF my little pixie, I'm gonna look up a jacket for you! <3
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww youaresucha sweetheart, thank you <333 8D