Embroidered patches

Ripped jeans, flannel, facial hair, etc.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

evee103
Site Admin

Re: Embroidered patches

Post by evee103 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 am

RESPONSE.

I saw this at work and meant to reply, but then got distracted by work.

You like TDM and yer still not cool! Hawwwwww
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

JOVIFASHION
Grunge fan

Post by JOVIFASHION » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:45 am

Hi this is jyoti from jovifashion and ventures for embroidery handbags visit us at JOVIFashion. Embroidered patches are most in Indian traditional clothing's if u want to buy some Indian attire then you are at right place go for manish malhotra designs or grab something from sabyasachi collection. :D
Hello i am jyoti, India based bussiness women and blogger, I am founder of <a href="http://jovifashion.com/">JOVIFashion</a> a venture of JOVI Ecommerce pvt. ltd is a online fashion portal, I blog, I write, I Read and I love learning about blog design and other tips and tricks! related to fashion! join me in my journey of fashion!

otherimprov
Site Admin

Post by otherimprov » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:07 am

Fuck Manish malhotra. His designs are all cheesy Bollywood style like those 14 years old kid from Beverly hills.
Eat your water and drink your vegetables

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:14 am

Its weird how this thread attracted spam that seems specific to the actual topic of the thread....the bots are getting smarter? and really desperate.