idea

Pearl Jam and Soundgarden's tribute to a dead friend. Talk about TOTD here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

CapricornSister
Grunge fan

idea

Post by CapricornSister » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:56 am

i wanna see chris cornell and pearl jam go on tour...i mean, it would bring back TOTD which would be awesome, but it would also have chris cornell's solo stuff AND pearl jam..

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 am

and possibly soundgarden :) that would be great :D
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic

grungefan550
Grunge maniac

Post by grungefan550 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:06 pm

yeah cause matt cameron is in pearl jam now, so that would be so badass, you literally would have temple of the dog all in all there, and im sure jeff could figure out the bass for soundgarden songs, as stone and mike for the guitar..
wow that would be so freakin' cool!
And Your Body Shakes...

Soundslave
Grunge guru

Post by Soundslave » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 am

If I saw that I'd probably die from an overload of awesomeness. There is a video on youtube of the current pearl jam lineup with chris cornell playing hunger strike. So its been done before. Now that cornell isn't in any band he will probably go on tour with pearl jam again.
Eddie Vedder: Matt Cameron writes songs and we run to find step stools in order to reach his level. Did we mention he's the greatest drummer on the planet?

NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA
Grunge prophet

Post by NIRVANA NIRVANA NIRVANA » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:20 pm

that would be amaze i'd kill for tickets.
"Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

-Krist Novoselic

SayHello2Heaven

Post by SayHello2Heaven » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:28 pm

Chris Cornell + Pearl Jam = greatest tour int he whole world....I would pay any amount of money to hear Soundgarden. Temple Of The Dog, and Pearl Jam songs all in one show. That would be a dream come true.

Djennik

Post by Djennik » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:28 am

Maybe it's better those bands don't come back together. I mean they were good, but maybe they ruin their reputation.
Who controls the past now, controls the future

SayHello2Heaven

Post by SayHello2Heaven » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:10 am

TOTD might ruin their reputation but the others won't. TOTD wasn't supposed to be played in concerts all over the place, it'll be cool but that's not what the band was for. Soundgarden and the other bands mentioned, their reputation won't be tarnished at all the only thing is that they'll be playing to a wider audience.

Djennik

Post by Djennik » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 am

Anyway cornell fits better to soundgarden than with members of rage against the machine. however audioslave wasn't that bad. Soundgarden was just better.
Who controls the past now, controls the future