Jerry Cantrell new song on John Wick 2 Soundtrack

Talk about the amazing Alice In Chains here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

jarofchains
Grunge fan

Jerry Cantrell new song on John Wick 2 Soundtrack

Post by jarofchains »

Hi Everyone,

Came across this site last night when searching for info on the 3rd Jerry Solo album that was rumored to be released back in the 00s. I saw that he has a song on the John Wick 2 album.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice- ... oundtrack/

That news led me to doing my search and wondering if this song is one of those from the third solo album. Anyways it is nice to find a somewhat active AIC forum as the main forum on AIC.YUKU.COM is pretty much dead.
Daffy
Grunge God

Re: Jerry Cantrell new song on John Wick 2 Soundtrack

Post by Daffy »

STANDARD Jerry move...!! Coming in here and pretend to be someone else just to brag about your new song!!

:lol: :lol:
NEW SINGLE FROM TRIPOD!! SAFE PLACE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD2YBJ ... e=youtu.be
jarofchains
Grunge fan

Post by jarofchains »

Daffy wrote:STANDARD Jerry move...!! Coming in here and pretend to be someone else just to brag about your new song!!

?????
Sorlag
Grunge God

Post by Sorlag »

Hahaha sooo busted :lol:
when the whole thing comes crashing down, don't ask me why, don't ask me why
Daffy
Grunge God

Post by Daffy »

jarofchains wrote:
Daffy wrote:STANDARD Jerry move...!! Coming in here and pretend to be someone else just to brag about your new song!!

?????
Dont come here and ?????? me Jerry! Sit your ass down and tell me some cool stories from back in the days! hahaha
NEW SINGLE FROM TRIPOD!! SAFE PLACE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMD2YBJ ... e=youtu.be
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

You have to excuse Daffy's antics, he's a drunkard viking from Norway and can't help it :lol:

I like the new song, although it's pretty much standard Jerry stuff.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
BleedTheFreak
Grunge guru

Post by BleedTheFreak »

“I moved houses a few years ago and ended up meeting my new neighbor, Tyler. He did the first [John Wick] movie and a song with Marilyn Manson, [‘Killing Strangers’] that I thought really fit the film. He mentioned there was going to be a sequel and maybe we could work it out,” Cantrell told Billboard, which premiered the track."
"Black windows of paint; I scratched with my nails." | "In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral before the body dies."
instagram | 90's tumblr | No, I still don't listen to Pearl Jam.
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Standard Cantrell, but geet canny if ya ask me
It's hard to start things over, You can feel the fire around us, All the time. It's still unfashionable to beleive in principles.