Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Talk about the amazing Alice In Chains here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

is it just me or it looks like Jerry's gettin faggy?

not that I have something against homos... but...
when sucha a badass musician in few years time has turned from a regular metalhead into a hemorrhoids grower
then you just cannot stay cool about that.. :?
Y2K-kyle
Moderator
Posts: 9105
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
Location: You're the only TN I see

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by Y2K-kyle »

S0undGardener wrote:is it just me or it looks like Jerry's gettin faggy?
A little.....unnecessary, don't you think?

Maybe he got tired of the long hair. Never hurts to try something new.

And it's not like he can't grow it back out or anything :wink:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

yeah... but he definitelly can't grow his balls back...

I'v noticed that pretty big number of rockstarts try to make super-sexy-women's-legs-spreading-handsome-motherfuckers of themselves once they say goodbye to their rebelious spirit and hit ~40s

all those photos with wet hair, semi-bare chest, seductive and mysterious gaze , mid-open mouth... you know what I mean?
I can't fuckin stand it...
Like beeing just a badass musician won't let u get laid.. :roll:
SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God
Posts: 5388
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Location: in the court of the Crimson King

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by SKUNCHBAG »

I think "metrosexual" is the word we're looking for.
sky above, voice within
S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

SKUNCHBAG wrote:I think "metrosexual" is the word we're looking for.
indeed
altho this word doesn't contain enought negation and disdain;)
#2_pencil
Grunge fan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 am

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by #2_pencil »

S0undGardener wrote:yeah... but he definitelly can't grow his balls back...

I'v noticed that pretty big number of rockstarts try to make super-sexy-women's-legs-spreading-handsome-motherfuckers of themselves once they say goodbye to their rebelious spirit and hit ~40s
Implying Jerry wasn't like that in his 20s? :shocking:
all those photos with wet hair, semi-bare chest, seductive and mysterious gaze , mid-open mouth... you know what I mean?
Unfortunately i do know
ImageImage
Like beeing just a badass musician won't let u get laid.. :roll:
Imagenah he can manage....
sadie
Moderator
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 am
Contact:

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by sadie »

#2_pencil wrote:
Like beeing just a badass musician won't let u get laid.. :roll:

Having a huge cock (and Ego) doesn't get you laid either. Or it might, but you also have to know how to use it.
I dislike Jerry on most levels. Can't say all cause I like his music.
SKUNCHBAG wrote:Unamused I am. Grunge hitted rock bottom, in my opinion. First it was McCartney singing about his mom with Nirvana, then Soundgarden riding segways, and now the dinosaurs. I'm just waiting for Pearl Jam to land the killing blow.

I'm sorry fellas, but there's a difference between this
Baby it's called moving on with your life. It would be the most pathetic thing ever if they were exactly like they were when they were on their 20's don't you think? Like someone said about Nobody's Daughter that it's old peoples music or something, and I was like well 40 somethig woman screaming WHEN I WAS A TEENAGE WHORE would be pathetic.

Life goes on and everything changes. If person doesn't change, there's something wrong. Seriously wrong.

Also, McCartney didn't sing with Nirvana, he performed with Dave Grohl and Friends for charity. Soundgarden and segways was a joke (thank you Mr. Grohl) (targeted most likely to people who take them too seriously)



Life isn't that serious.
Last edited by sadie on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
boxcar
Site Admin
Posts: 4358
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Iowa City
Contact:

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by boxcar »

Tells it like it is ^
__________________________
You should check out Milk Duct Tape, the new grunge rock band on the scene:
"LIKE" on Facebook. Listen to new music here: MDT on Bandcamp
S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

sadie wrote: Having a huge cock (and Ego) doesn't get you laid either. Or it might, but you also have to know how to use it.
I dislike Jerry on most levels. Can't say all cause I like his music.
But you can't compare having a huge cock and
beeing a rock star when it comes to "fuckfulness" (omg I'm such a terrible word-formator)
It's obviously 1:0 for rock stars. I can bet that in those xx-thousands crowds on every show there are at least hundret of
already wet'n ready girls. That's why I don't get it... why all these Cornells, Cantrells, Vadders etc perform some crazy mating dances in front of the cameras... ?
I dunno if it's because of their stupid managers telling them: more sexy pictures = more albums sold...
or simply because of their artistic egos which must get their daily portion of admiration and flattery...
sadie wrote: Baby it's called moving on with your life. It would be the most pathetic thing ever if they were exactly like they were when they were on their 20's don't you think? Like someone said about Nobody's Daughter that it's old peoples music or something, and I was like well 40 somethig woman screaming WHEN I WAS A TEENAGE WHORE would be pathetic.

Life goes on and everything changes. If person doesn't change, there's something wrong. Seriously wrong.

Also, McCartney didn't sing with Nirvana, he performed with Dave Grohl and Friends for charity. Soundgarden and segways was a joke (thank you Mr. Grohl) (targeted most likely to people who take them too seriously)
I agree but rock stars have a tendency to do really pathetic things when they gets old...
like they're begging for attention they use to have in their glory days...
example? Soungarden riding on a segway... if you still don't feel how pathetic it was
watch this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPGUIpv-JxI
and replace the word 'chimpanzee' with 'soundgarden'....
:roll:
sadie
Moderator
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 am
Contact:

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by sadie »

I thought it was hilarious.
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
SKUNCHBAG
Grunge God
Posts: 5388
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Location: in the court of the Crimson King

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by SKUNCHBAG »

sadie wrote:Baby it's called moving on with your life.
Oh, but I don't like that!
sky above, voice within
sadie
Moderator
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 am
Contact:

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by sadie »

SKUNCHBAG wrote:
sadie wrote:Baby it's called moving on with your life.
Oh, but I don't like that!

:lol: I don't think you're the only one

Changes suck, but it's for the best :mrgreen:

Imagine if you stayed the same as you were on the age you now feel ashamed of for the rest of your life. (And don't say you don't have that, we all do :lol: )
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

sadie wrote:I thought it was hilarious.
If my gf found this vid amusing I'd probably brake up with her... (and remove her from my facebook friends!!! :shocking: ...even tho I don't have a facebook account :wink: )
But I'm just an intolerant douche so...
sadie
Moderator
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 am
Contact:

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by sadie »

Well, if that would be enough a reason, maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place? (And I meant SG vid, didn't even watch the one you posted) And yes, removing someone from your fb friends is the biggest punishment ever.

There's this thing called people finding different things funny, I think you might have heard about it?
I come from a country of northern lights, lightless days and nightless nights.
I'm not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.
S0undGardener
Grunge fanatic
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am
Location: beloved Poland;)

Re: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

Post by S0undGardener »

sadie wrote:Well, if that would be enough a reason, maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place? (And I meant SG vid, didn't even watch the one you posted) And yes, removing someone from your fb friends is the biggest punishment ever.

There's this thing called people finding different things funny, I think you might have heard about it?
I obviously wasn't serious about that...
I just wanted to emphasize my hate towards such unfunny shit;)

Yeah, I know that there are as many types of sense of humour as people on earth... that's why such hopeless dumbfucks like Ben Stiller or Owen Willson still attract an audience...
Post Reply