UK Grunge clearout

Offer your Grunge related merchandise here. T-shirts, videos, vinyl, CD's and anything else. PLEASE NOTE - Only private sales are allowed on this forum.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon

quiff
Grunge fan

UK Grunge clearout

Post by quiff » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 am

Hi all,

Needing a clearout of grunge stuff from my old room whilst I'm back this week.
I have a load of various bands posters, mudhoney, smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, pearl Jam, AIC, L7, Mark Lanegan, Screaming trees.
I'd rather sell these as one lot, there must be 15-20 posters in here, in varying conditions and sizes but many of them are ready to go and hang on the wall or frame. The whole lot can be bought for £30 if collected from Swansea or Sheffield, I'll consider posting as a last option but UK only.

I also have a load of vinyl, I'm happier to keep these but will sell at the right price, these are mainly Mudhoney AIC and Soundgarden.

I also have the odd momento like a Jerry Cantrell played guitar pick (the pick says Jerry Cantrell Degredation trip on it) I also have a t shirt from this tour I'm willing to sell for £10 for both.

If I find anything else I'll add them on

Best thing to do is PM or reply with email addresses for any interest and I will send you a list of what I have.

Sorry to be so vague, only remembered about half this stuff when sorting through boxes!