Mudhoney makes their own flavo(u)r ice cream

Every good boy deserves fudge, and every grunge kid deserves fuzz!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

evee103
Site Admin

Mudhoney makes their own flavo(u)r ice cream

Post by evee103 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Wat.
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Canucker
Grunge God

Re: Mudhoney makes their own flavo(u)r ice cream

Post by Canucker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 pm

for some reason I don't believe this....just like I didn't believe that the cd that I saw today in the dead milkmen section was some rare thing that I had never seen before and was totally unaware of....upon closer inspection I was correct...it was something that was put into the wrong section....possibly cus the dude on the pictures on the cover looked like he had milkmen hair....that shit was like "the Rachel" of the 80s!!

Schneider
Grunge God

Post by Schneider » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 am

AAAAAAA! HE'S ONLY GOT ONE EYE!

evee103
Site Admin

Post by evee103 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 am

Canucker wrote:for some reason I don't believe this....just like I didn't believe that the cd that I saw today in the dead milkmen section was some rare thing that I had never seen before and was totally unaware of....upon closer inspection I was correct...it was something that was put into the wrong section....possibly cus the dude on the pictures on the cover looked like he had milkmen hair....that shit was like "the Rachel" of the 80s!!
OH MAN, half way reading through this I thought, "I hope he got it for meeeee" and then I read the rest. Womp womp :lol:
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Canucker
Grunge God

Post by Canucker » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 am

Hey only if you woulda picked it up! It was just a swim across the river from Detroit so you coulda scooped it yourself or I just had me Frisbee it across. No such plans required though since it was a fake out.

Robeescream
Grunge fanatic

Post by Robeescream » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

fuzzy ice cream